only 20 days to go

fictionman

Incel
Only 20 days left until women will get what they deserve nationwide.

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
fictionman said:
PurpleDildo said:
Trump ain't ER
So true, but at least he is something.
he only cares of his business partners and he'll wipe his ass with the working class morons who voted for him

he won't change shit for you he'll even make the USA govt even more repressive he'll manipulate you mongs until he can so he'll be re-elected, Trump is a well-known bluffer and he made most of his income by running businesses into the ground .... can't see why he wouldn't do different with the US govt since unlike a corporation it can't default and it can always refinance itself

you will get your stock bubble pop soon jfl at what you idiots did, you made the recession last an extra 20 years

funny thing that people with no idea of finances, law, psychology, history, political doctrine got the biggest say in the elections

democracy is tyranny led by imbeciles

[img=800x600]http://illumicharts.com/images/dow_gold_zoom.gif[/img]

fictionman

Incel
The most important thing is that he will hopefully stop the cash flow to women. It will not matter if the gov will get more repressive, as long as it hurts women more. And besides, I earned a lot of $ by buying Bank of America right after his election. Nothing is made to last forever and He understands that. Follow his example.

fictionman

Incel
You would rather have Killary in charge, so that the bombings of Syria and Yemen can continue. Maybe she would have started conflicts elsewhere too. And yes, I did actually but BAC at 18.53, and sold it on 22.56. And what have you bought? Hmm, let me guess.. a gold bar in the form of a dildo you can show up your ass?

fictionman said:
You would rather have Killary in charge, so that the bombings of Syria and Yemen can continue. Maybe she would have started conflicts elsewhere too. And yes, I did actually but BAC at 18.53, and sold it on 22.56. And what have you bought? Hmm, let me guess.. a gold bar in the form of a dildo you can show up your ass?
Legit

Trump will just extend the suffering

fictionman

Incel
Women are actually the biggest warmongers in this nation. They voted for Killary, the worst human being on the planet. It is not autistic to want them to be punished.

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
fictionman said:
you have nothing and you are a nobody in a society where I would be on the top, and then you continue to choose to be a worthless beggar reciting propaganda garbage giving fucks about people who'd have you decapitated irl so you can pose here with superior ethics thus put down others to feel good about yourself because the internet made you hallucinate you are equal with everyone, and in some cases even more equal than me

fictionman said:
:uuu:

Hilary would've been horrible, I don't consider her a good alternative.   However, Trump is a corporatist shithead (see his cabinet and constant usage of government loopholes to keep his businesses afloat) that duped white working class and a few basement dwelling white nationalists.
[hr]
Trump is gonna tank the economy so hard that most of you will be on the street, in a mental hospital, or working some shit mcjob in the next 8 yrs when your parents lose their jobs and can't support your ass anymore.

fictionman

Incel
PurpleDildo said:
fictionman said:
you have nothing and you are a nobody in a society where I would be on the top, and then you continue to choose to be a worthless beggar reciting propaganda garbage giving fucks about people who'd have you decapitated irl so you can pose here with superior ethics thus put down others to feel good about yourself because the internet made you hallucinate you are equal with everyone, and in some cases even more equal than me
You have a very warped view of the Arab world if you think people will decapitate someone for not being like them. You are willfully wanting a society of inequality and injustice. And you are right, my ethics are superior than yours. Your mind has been poisoned so much that you think a society of extreme inequality is normal. I pity you.