Only 10% of men are 8+ in looks

Looks_Matter

Normie
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
1,360
Reputation
4
The vast majority of men are in the 6s and 7's range

So status and social circle it's what determine the average man's success
 

Darkman

Normie
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,562
Reputation
65
The vast majority of  men are 4-5s. a lot have the potential to become a 6 with looks maxing and gym. A few can become 7s which are like 10% of the population

8 are prolly less than 5% of men.

9s are like 1%

10s don't exist.
 

NoComment

Coper
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
678
Reputation
8
Looks_Matter said:
The vast majority of men are in the 6s and 7's range
Strong coping to username to shitpost ratio.

if the majority of men are above average looking, why did pickup art blow up? Why did Men Coping In Their Own Way blow up? Why is prostitution the longest, oldest profession?
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
6
Not even close

The vast majority are between 4 and 6 7+ is top 20th percentile but 8+ is top 2 percentile.
 
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,494
Reputation
34
mental masturbation.
in the eyes of women, 80% of men are genetic TRASH...garbage...dogshit...not worth breathing even one breeze of air.
10% are considered average (nick bateman type).
10% are considered good looking.
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
6
Not even close. The vast majority of men are between 4 and 6. The top 20% is 7+. The top 2% are 8+. As for 9s they're one in 1,000
 

Vertu

Incel
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
384
Reputation
35
If by 8+ you mean an 8+ by this autistic sites standards, then 0.01% of males are legit 8+.

If by 8+ you mean an 8+ in the eyes of normal day to day females, then 10% is a solid number.

But if you think about it 10% is a massive percentage.
 

Looks_Matter

Normie
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
1,360
Reputation
4
I was talking about the standards considering the actual population of men out there. 
If we take SH or this site standards of course almost nobody would be an 8+ because most men have at least some sort of flaw. 

Beauty follow a bell curve distribution...most men are around a 6
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
211
Reputation
4
According to women, male beauty does not follow a bell curve at all.



It follows an 80-20 rule.
 

Looks_Matter

Normie
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
1,360
Reputation
4
GorillaMogged said:
According to women, male beauty does not follow a bell curve at all.



It follows an 80-20 rule.
that's because okcupid.com sample is biased. Guys on these kind of dating sites tend to be below average in looks
 

heilsa

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
3,694
Reputation
52
Looks_Matter said:
GorillaMogged said:
According to women, male beauty does not follow a bell curve at all.



It follows an 80-20 rule.
that's because okcupid.com sample is biased. Guys on these kind of dating sites tend to be below average in looks
cope
 

Looks_Matter

Normie
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
1,360
Reputation
4
Ok, let's format it this way: if only the hottest 10% of guys are considered decent looking to girls, that mean that social circle and status are what determine the other 90% ugly guy's success with girls.

That's not true in real life, though....your standards are way off, it's laughable...nick bateman average?? he's easily in the top 0,1% of guys
 

Looks_Matter

Normie
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
1,360
Reputation
4
just lol buddy boyo said:
Looks_Matter said:
Ok, let's format it this way: if only the hottest 10% of guys are considered decent looking to girls, that mean that MONEY determine the other 90% ugly guy's success with girls.
fixed
money counts nothing for casual sex or college girls
it only matters when women look for an husband
 

Looks_Matter

Normie
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
1,360
Reputation
4
just lol buddy boyo said:
Looks_Matter said:
just lol buddy boyo said:
money counts nothing for casual sex or college girls
it only matters when women look for an husband
Exactly, are you telling me you think that the bottom 90% of guys are getting any consistent success at laying 6+ women (the only ones that count) in college and or/ for causal sex?
Here in Italy I know guys that are below average in looks that bang professional models (the ones that model for Armani, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana) every week just because they are in the right social circles....I'd even post pics in PM.
 
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,494
Reputation
34
just lol buddy boyo said:
Looks_Matter said:
just lol buddy boyo said:
money counts nothing for casual sex or college girls
it only matters when women look for an husband
Exactly, are you telling me you think that the bottom 90% of guys are getting any consistent success at laying 6+ women (the only ones that count) in college and or/ for causal sex?
exactly.
for sub8 men, 70% of sex is being had in (cuckold) relationships, 25% at prostitutes and the remaining 5% from other sources like one-night-stands, swinger parties or gay-sex experiences.

we know from endless experiments and dozens of studies that 80% of men are considered garbage in the eyes of women and only 10% are considered above average.
why bother with relationships then?
because women want to have kids and a father who can beta-provide for her and the kids...but obviously 10% of men cannot have a family with 100% of women...so they are forced to settle with a man they dont find attractive...but they will only do it if he has the ressources to carry her and her future childs through life...thats the only condiction when they allow themselves to open their legs for a sub8 man
 

lono

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,606
Reputation
10
Looks_Matter said:
just lol buddy boyo said:
Looks_Matter said:
money counts nothing for casual sex or college girls
it only matters when women look for an husband
Exactly, are you telling me you think that the bottom 90% of guys are getting any consistent success at laying 6+ women (the only ones that count) in college and or/ for causal sex?
Here in Italy I know guys that are below average in looks that bang professional models (the ones that model for Armani, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana) every week just because they are in the right social circles....I'd even post pics in PM.
I've seen that myself but in the club scene with promoters. PM me the pics pls.
 
Top