One weird thing Ive noticed with gymcels

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Im a hardcore gymcel so I hang around with lots of them. One thing Ive noticed with every single one is that they obviously at some level train to become more physically attractive/aestetic/looking cooler or whatever, to get more pussy basicly. However, almost none of them train the muscles that in my opinion actually are the MOST important ones if you wanna become more attractive and looking stronger: Neck/trapz, forearms. Almost NO ONE work these out, "nah man I get neck with rows", "nah dude my forearms are big anyway they get lots of work with all excercises" (they arent big).

Its utter stupidity, they spend so much fucking time, energy and money at their gymcel lifestyle: Supplements, tons of fucking chicken and egg, creatine protein powder fukking scamming "testosterone boosters" or roids. All to get more intimidating looking and looking more sexually attractive. Yet almost none workout the muscles that matters the most, now thats funny.

Amud

Banned
Legit. I am auschwitzmode with extremely poor genetics but once I get on some performance-enhancing supplements to make lifting even worth my time, I'm pretty much just going to be doing neck and forearms. Maybe some calves too. It's worth it to do a bit of full-body training just to maintain a good level of fitness and have good posture and muscle balance, but getting "jacked" isn't worth the effort. Just look at all the jacked gymcels who are still incel. If muscle was so important, why are they all incel?

Amud

Banned
Inadequate Penis said:
You can't train forearms.

Yeah you can, why do you think people like mechanics and bricklayers always have big forearms? Just use one of those things with the weight hanging from a rod where you turn the rod to lift up the weight.

If that doesn't work, there's always synthol.

TRT

Coper
just training back/traps at a decent frequency grew my neck from a fat 14 inches to a lean "18
was turning head to the side during this pic, doesn't look so disgusting from the front LOL, clavicles also really wide idk why it's making my shoulders look like that.

Amud

Banned
TRT said:
just training back/traps at a decent frequency grew my neck from a fat 14 inches to a lean "18
was turning head to the side during this pic, doesn't look so disgusting from the front LOL, clavicles also really wide idk why it's making my shoulders look like that.

Those are some DOM sternocleidomastoids

InMyLife

Incel
Gymcels are low IQ overall. I've been down the gymcel path many times, supplements, prohormones, test, tren. It dosen't make a damn bit of difference to your face and your social status.

How the fuck do you even train neck tbh will shrugs suffice, or will I have to buy one of those neck harnesses that look like a torture device. 

Lol at people who train their necks and traps when they have small shoulders you will look bad