One time I jerked off to a female friends smelly socks

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
It was glorious, I would get to massage her feet for her all the time. She was pretty hot too.

She left me at her place one time and I saw her dirty socks. I quickly picked them up and took a big whiff. They smelled better than I could have imagined. Luckily she had lotion in her bathroom.

Ahh the good ol days. Saw this girl pee infront of me one night when I took her home she was so drunk. She got back in my car with her pants down and I just covered her with a blanket. When she woke up she thought we had sex. I thought to myself "dam why didnt I at least try to make out with her"

Jim Ferguson

Banned
Dating a single mother and sniffing your step daughter's smelly socks and panties >>>>>>>>>>>>> LIFE

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
ass said:
post pics of her

Also why aint u friends anymore?
I was stupid and tried to stop hanging out with her for a bit. She got super fucking pissed and started spreading nasty rumors about me and how she hated me. I never talked to her after that.

Magnus

Lookism God
Jim Ferguson said:
Dating a single mother and sniffing your step daughter's smelly socks and panties >>>>>>>>>>>>> LIFE
Fuark what a slayer

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
Jim Ferguson said:
Holy shit! LOL