• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

one single cycle of minocyclin cured my depression and anixiety

if you anyone of you have depression or anixiety id suggest you to try it out

there is a lot of research on that matter too

stop suggesting pharmaceuticals that require a prescription I won't get it anyway

• Banned
NumbersBigNT said:
stop suggesting pharmaceuticals that require a prescription I won't get it anyway

if there was only such thing where you easily could order drugs or pharmaceuticals without leaving your basement tbh

QFT

Regular
give some info on wtf it is, this thread deserves more effort

• Banned
QFT said:
give some info on wtf it is, this thread deserves more effort

google it  ts legit

i tried it out...and results are quite amazing for me...so far so good

• Banned
Some of the biggest studies in the world of drug treatments, including statins, for inflammatory-related depression are being done across the ditch, at Melbourne’s Deakin University, under the leadership of renowned neuroscientist and psychiatrist Professor Michael Berk. He told North & South that Deakin has three or four clinical trials underway. In one just completed involving the old antibiotic minocycline, which also reduces inflammation, the researchers were able to show antidepressant effects. They’ve also shown an amino acid called N-Acetyl cysteine, which has anti-inflammatory and antidepressant properties, is useful for schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, and possibly depression as well.
https://www.noted.co.nz/health/health/the-depression-inflammation-link-treatment-revolution/

LUCIDVOLCEL

Regular
Lejit, no harm in anyone doing a cycle or two of it 

May do nothing, may do a lot, depending on your gut microbiome 

Worth trying tbhtbh

Cut

Banned
what? i took minocyclin for years because the dermatologist prescribed me it and if anything that shit gave me anxiety

Cut said:
what? i took minocyclin for years because the dermatologist prescribed me it and if anything that shit gave me anxiety

studies suggest otherwise