One pill this forum hasn't accepted is that penis size is as if not more important th

Blueman

Gigachad
than how GL your face is. 

A model GL dude with small dick is just something to show off to your friends on social media

A guy with a jumbo cock is something she will day dream about all day. Thoughts of you will involuntarily get her wet throughout the day. She will count the minutes till she gets off work so she can rush home to you and get mercilessly pounded by into vitriolic orgasm.

Sloots spend more time obsessively thinking about your huge 8.5 x 6.5 cock not your 100 degree gonial angle.

Slaver

Incel
Yea but what is worth a big cock with a subpar face if I can only fuck sub5 organisms with it unless I run BBC which I can't :(

It's important for LTR and actually pleasing a woman, but many people don't give a fuck about that. Getting them is the important thing.

JFMSU

Coper
dick size doesnt matter because when she sees it shes already down to fuck and she cant back out. but if you care about her pleasure then yeah it matters

uninstall

Slayer
Maybe.

But she has to say "FUCK ME PLEASE," before seeing ur cock tbh.

an 8/10 face + 1 inch cock will fuck more girls than 1/10 face and a 20 inch cock tbh

:rolleyes:

This is the kind of coping by guys who have average or below average faces, dont get laid but UHM STATISKTALLY, I HAVE AN ABOVE AVERAGE COCK.

meanwhile stacy is getting rammed into the head of the bed by brad with his 5 inch penis but good looking features and shes loving every moment of it.

Ive got a 8 inch cock (no idea what circum never bothered to measure) and while its ego validating having a chick go "whoaa...." or walking sore the next day, its never actually helped the process of GETTING laid.

Dick size only matters in ltr. lol at getting in a ltr in 2016
Women have to agree to fuck you before they see your dick
Women fk guys based on face and height