• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

One of my favourite copes.

inferiortool

Rotter
Within 100 year I will be gone anyway and nothing really matters anymore then so whatever I do it's going too be fine within 100 years.

asiancel

Champion
it's not a cope though. the cope is thinking your life or anything you do matters.

inferiortool

Rotter
asiancel said:
it's not a cope though. the cope is thinking your life or anything you do matters.

Trueeeeeee so I shouldn't really feel guilty about rotting or playing RuneScape or eating bad food in the end off the day it doesn't matter!

Viral

Regular
inferiortool said:
asiancel said:

Trueeeeeee so I shouldn't really feel guilty about rotting or playing RuneScape or eating bad food in the end off the day it doesn't matter!

eating bad food can make u sick and stuff too.

inferiortool

Rotter
Viral said:
inferiortool said:

eating bad food can make u sick and stuff too.

Yeahhh I know I normally eat really healthy but when I eat bad I feel really guilty.

lolatmylife

Regular
This is the ultimate cope. I love it because it gets me through my worst times.

Browcel

Machine
What about the afterlife? Just because you don't believe in one doesn't mean it won't exist.

inferiortool

Rotter
I don't believe in the afterlife I wish I could believe in it but no it doesn't make sense too me.
I think when you die it's over and there won't be anything but nothingness!

superboy

Regular
Unless you accomplish something big and become a celebrity, you will never be remembered.

Rumble

You are denying yourself a better life by giving up and accepting your shittyness

Ugly people have sex and can be happy too lol

inferiortool

Rotter
superboy said:
Unless you accomplish something big and become a celebrity, you will never be remembered.

I couldn't care less about being remebered.
I'll be gone anyway no point in remembering me.

Rumble said:
You are denying yourself a better life by giving up and accepting your shittyness

I am still hoping.
Hopefully reddit.com/r/nofap will safe me.

everything matters if you're good looking and NT

if you're ugly/non-NT, then your very existence is a cope

Asylantenboy

Regular
Its only sperm BOYOS ! 5 minutes fap and sperm out this holy shit out of you !
Your life is over beginning from birth ( in the second of conception ) !!!!

Rumble

Rumble said:

I am still hoping.

Don't hope, do something, and don't be afraid to ask for help.  You might be surprised with what people are willing to do to help you.

Be healthy first, then become attractive, do cool shit and fun things, develop friendships, and then pursue love  

Its not that complicated

inferiortool

Rotter
Rumble said:

Rumble said:

I am still hoping.

Don't hope, do something, and don't be afraid to ask for help.  You might be surprised with what people are willing to do to help you.

Be healthy first, then become attractive, do cool shit and fun things, develop friendships, and then pursue love  

Its not that complicated

What if I have 0% motivation?

But I have 0% motivation.

Rumble said:

Rumble said:

I am still hoping.

Its not that complicated

What if I have 0% motivation?

Rumble

Then I guess you haven't suffered enough, so you can continue to be a piece of shit and hope you reach a breaking point

Or be proactive and have some discipline

Cloud

Machine
Very true indeed. Not only that but a lot of your failures now will be forgotten in another 5 or ten years from now. That embarassing moment when someone pulled your pants down in hs as a prank? Its long in the past, you will never see those people again. With time everything passes