One of my biggest fears is burgalary

Ares

Your Itis' and Mom's Desire💝🐎
Yes. I’ve been robbed twice at home and once by bbcs while walking around my gfs neighborhood randomly.

the home invasions were not random but not something I want to talk about on this forum

you don’t have time to be scared tbh. I got two of my guns stolen and kept the third by bluffing, it was unloaded 45 long colt but kept it in my hand till they took the other two guns (marlin 22 and mossburg 500)
-999 respect. Ure such a cocksucking cuck. If It were me they'd be fertilizer or croc food.

Userr

051 YM
If they are risking prison time for my stuff im ok with them taking it . I am just morally ascended
its not only about what i said before, if you dont act with leatheal violence or threaten with it your life might be in danger

what if they kill you this isnt uncommon

infp subhuman

Subhuman
same, i live in a not so good area and if a pair of polynesians drunkenly stumbled into my shack it would be gg

Abominari

How would they know?
Oldcels
-999 respect. Ure such a cocksucking cuck. If It were me they'd be fertilizer or croc food.
The people who robbed me were affiliates of a cartel, not going to say who. people you would never even dare to come into contact with willingly, lmao at “make them fertilizer”.
They’d kill you and your whole family with one word from their superior.

I managed to keep my .45 by bluffing that it was loaded, you would have curled up on the floor and let them take it and your asshole if they wanted, 100%.

internet tough guy with nothing to back it up is so cringe

Last edited:

Ares

Your Itis' and Mom's Desire💝🐎
The people who robbed me were affiliates of a cartel, not going to say who. people you would never even dare to come into contact with willingly, lmao at “make them fertilizer”.
They’d kill you and your whole family with one word from their superior.
*try. Yeah I wasnt serious.
And it starts with Z right?

the mole

persona non greta
Autists
Live in a tent in the wilderness

the mole

persona non greta
Autists
Much less likely to be robbed then