One of my biggest fears is burgalary

bookstack

Chad
someone broke into my old house while my roommate and i were asleep and took his wallet and nothing else then left
we got them on camera, not that it helps anything

Abominari

How would they know?
Oldcels
Lol

How paranoid are u now
I’ve changed ways in the past year. Still weary around low iq bbc because they are unpredictable. People with nothing to lose and mentally ill are people you should be afraid of, fuck the faux machismo “I ain’t scared of nuthin” bullshit

8000IqBlackpilledOverlord

H̶̨̡̨̡̨̠̞̮̣͍̳̰͎͉͕̘̞̲̙͕̹̟̼̲͉̠̥̙͛́̑̔̀̋̽̈́͑͆̈́̑͑̽̈́̄͘͜͝͝
Rotters
I’ve changed ways in the past year. Still weary around low iq bbc because they are unpredictable. People with nothing to lose and mentally ill are people you should be afraid of, fuck the faux machismo “I ain’t scared of nuthin” bullshit
They will try to rob you in front of the cops if they think you have more then 50 bucks on you. This is why everyone needs a pistol. Shoot first ask questions later.

Abominari

How would they know?
Oldcels
To be honest it’s not worth worrying about if you’re not doing stupid shit. You don’t get freaked out until after the adrenaline wears off and you can afford to be

Abominari

How would they know?
Oldcels
They will try to rob you in front of the cops if they think you have more then 50 bucks on you. This is why everyone needs a pistol. Shoot first ask questions later.
Yea but logically I’d rather get robbed of my gun and 50. I do agree with cc though in instances where it can save your life but if they have the drop on you just give it up.

Rotters
Yea but logically I’d rather get robbed of my gun and 50. I do agree with cc though in instances where it can save your life but if they have the drop on you just give it up.
You are doing the world a favor by killing them. Don't let them get the drop on you.

Abominari

How would they know?
Oldcels
You are doing the world a favor by killing them. Don't let them get the drop on you.
I don’t disagree with that idea but it’s too late once you realize ur being held up man.

Idk hopefully you don’t have to find out that you’re wrong.

It’s easy to talk on the internet

abusive dog

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
a normal person gets robbed by blacks - still doesn't turn into a racist troglodyte spamming sfcel nonsense online

cringe 13 yo faggot playing videogames 15 hours per day sees a shitty internet blog - feels it's his duty to warn the entire world about how dangerous and low iq blacks are

Rotters
I don’t disagree with that idea but it’s too late once you realize ur being held up man.

Idk hopefully you don’t have to find out that you’re wrong.

It’s easy to talk on the internet
I'm not inexperienced. I know they are sneaky. In a perfect world you would not let me get near you, but ik how it goes :(

Userr

051 YM
a normal person gets robbed by blacks - still doesn't turn into a racist troglodyte spamming sfcel nonsense online

cringe 13 yo faggot playing videogames 15 hours per day sees a shitty internet blog - feels it's his duty to warn the entire world about how dangerous and low iq blacks are
most white people dont need to be robbed

they just move away(white flight)