One eye higher than the other = death?

lltvyr

Slayer
I've got left eye higher than the right one. RIP.

Joncoping

Normie
lltvyr said:
You most probably have torticollis. An abnormal head position. It could be a contractured sternocleidomastoid muscle (muscle running up side of the neck). Over time the jaw and chin will sink towards gravity and conceal this. Get it checked by an orthopedic surgeon. If your eyebrow is also higher this is most likely the case.

Have you ever had neck/back spasms or an injury op? How this helps

lltvyr

Slayer
Thanks!

So by that logic my head is tilted to the right then, right? Because right eye is lower. With sternocleidomastoid muscle should be contractured? My neck is not totally straight, but there isn't anything very obvious to the eye. Right now the sternocleidomastoids seem even. Right eyebrow isn't lower than the left, perhaps only very slightly. The difference between eyes is bigger.

I've never had neck injury or spasms.

Joncoping

Normie
lltvyr said:
Thanks!

So by that logic my head is tilted to the right then, right? Because right eye is lower. With sternocleidomastoid muscle should be contractured? My neck is not totally straight, but there isn't anything very obvious to the eye. Right now the sternocleidomastoids seem even. Right eyebrow isn't lower than the left, perhaps only very slightly. The difference between eyes is bigger.

You can't actually look at the sterno muscle to see if it's shortened (well you personally can't, an orthopedic surgeon might). It might just be uneven for no reason, but in some cases it's a contractured (shortened) neck muscle. A picture will help. Is your head perfectly straight?

This guy in the pic has it. One eye is lower but it's due to the abnormal head position

lltvyr

Slayer
Joncoping said:
lltvyr said:
Thanks!

You can't actually look at the sterno muscle to see if it's shortened (well you personally can't, an orthopedic surgeon might). It might just be uneven for no reason, but in some cases it's a contractured (shortened) neck muscle. A picture will help. Is your head perfectly straight?

This guy in the pic has it. One eye is lower but it's due to the abnormal head position
Yes, it's straight (ears are on the same level), but I feel more comfortable tilting it to the right.

Joncoping

Normie
lltvyr said:
Yes, it's straight (ears are on the same level), but I feel more comfortable tilting it to the right.
Only way to know for sure is to see an orthopedic

Peppers

Subhuman
Asymmetry in men makes a girls noo noo shut quicker than a Venus flytrap.

Sociopath1983

Normie
LOL it's not due to head posture. That's bro science. Asymmetrical eyes are caused by subhuman genetics. Nothing else.

ifhy

Coper
I have the same thing. My left eye is higher and in general the left side of my face has more forward growth and higher cheekbone. My eye asymmetry becomes much less noticeable when my face is lean though, for some reason.

Eye asymmetry is very common, but it's bad anyway.

lltvyr

Slayer
Joncoping said:
lltvyr said:
But they're not going to correct it anyway, so it's pointless lol.

These pictures look similar, yes. Perhaps earrings in both ears can get the attention away from facial asymmetry.

Joncoping

Normie
lltvyr said:
Joncoping said:
If it's contractured physio or surgery to release the muscle will correct it

modified

hairloss expert
lltvyr said:
If you mean relative to the line created by your bite line, this is asymmetric hemifacial growth. It's normal. Look at Bradley Cooper or Ryan Gosling.

Mine is severe though caused by my jaw growth abnormality. It was partly corrected in my last triple jaw. I intend to get it fully (or 95%+ corrected) in revision.

lltvyr

Slayer
Joncoping said:
lltvyr said:
If it's contractured physio or surgery to release the muscle will correct it
And drop the eye?
[hr]
modified said:
lltvyr said:
If you mean relative to the line created by your bite line, this is asymmetric hemifacial growth. It's normal. Look at Bradley Cooper or Ryan Gosling.

Mine is severe though caused by my jaw growth abnormality. It was partly corrected in my last triple jaw. I intend to get it fully (or 95%+ corrected) in revision.
Actually I can feel with my tongue that the left side of my hard palate (maxilla) is higher also.

lltvyr

Slayer
Women are talking about Ryan Gosling and Bradley Cooper every fucking day. What is it about these guys? Is it just that they seem more reachable, looksmatchable?

Browcel

Chad
I suffer from this too. Eye and eyebrow higher on one side.

rigidity

Slayer
Hips/butt wider or as wide as your shoulders and short stature are the only real "death sentences"  for men.