One can't be red pilled without experiencing existential depression

sparta

Cuck
People of higher intellectual ability are far more likely to have this type of depression. It arises when you confront certain issues of existence such as death, freedom, isolation and meaninglessness. 

DEATH is an inevitable occurrence.

FREEDOM refers to the absence of external structure. That is, humans do not enter a world which is inherently structured.

ISOLATION recognizes that no matter how close we become to another person, a gap always remains, and relationships are made only if you meet the other people's needs.

MEANINGLESSNESS stems from the first three. You are one insignificant organism in an absurd, arbitrary and hostile world where your life has little to no impact, and then you die. That's all there is. Meaninglessness is the objective conclusion that life has no meaning.

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
It all starts with out mothers glaze...

sparta said:
ISOLATION recognizes that no matter how close we become to another person, a gap always remains, and relationships are made only if you meet the other people's needs.

MEANINGLESSNESS stems from the first three. You are one insignificant organism in an absurd, arbitrary and hostile world where your life has little to no impact, and then you die. That's all there is. Meaninglessness is the objective conclusion that life has no meaning.

purps drank

Slayer
You guys need to watch The Sopranos so you can see Tony smack his little existentialist/nihilist son around.

purps drank

Slayer
sephon said:
purps drank said:
You guys need to watch The Sopranos so you can see Tony smack his little existentialist/nihilist son around.
:cage:

would you stop with the positivity shit. existentialism/nihilism is the norm on non-deluded brains.
It's a mental trap that questionably high IQ people find themselves in and then jack themselves off endlessly about how there's no real purpose to life instead of getting their stacks up and going on drug benders and fucking hookers/cheating on their LTR like an adult.

alien

Chad
Rotters
purps drank said:
It's funny you mention AJ. I was thinking about the Sopranos a couple weeks ago. And noticed parallels between Meadow and my older sister and AJ and myself (Meadow had both success in the relationship and career realm though. My sister hasn't had much success in the career realm). Except I'm autistic and high-IQ and AJ is neurotypical and low-IQ. AJ flunked out of community college ffs. I went to Grad School.

Being educated and intelligent makes you a target though. When AJ is seen as a failure, it's expected. But when you are intelligent and educated, people assume that you must not be applying yourself and lack ambition. But they conveniently overlook the fact that autistic people get discriminated against in job interviews and they get bullied in the workplace. And 80% of adults with Asperger's are unemployed because they are being held down by HR cunts and the jobs they are most suited for are being outsourced to India/Pakistan.

poontang

pungtango the hot mumbai slum stacy
Shitposters
I daydream about dying

I can't wait for this gay shit to end