• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

one bad photo will ruin your social media prescne

Defeat

Megastar
are you narxy enough to untag yourself, or avoid social events where there will be photos entirely to safeguard your deluded image?

bain

Regular
legit. i knew a mm friend with 10k followers 
he had this large head of backwards extremely fuckboy hair 
at some point he gets told by his agent he could get more cats if he went for buzzcut, hes low inhib af so yeah sure hell do that
first pic with buzzcut ==> -3k followers, lost 3k in a day, girls straight up telling him in comments to fuck right off and get his old hair back etc, life is brutal for chad dont understimate this, its the part where he laughs at that shit that makes him chad tbh

SansDopamine said:
bain said:
at some point he gets told by his agent he could get more cats if he went for buzzcut, hes low inhib af so yeah sure hell do that
first pic with buzzcut ==> -3k followers, lost 3k in a day, girls straight up telling him in comments to fuck right off and get his old hair back etc, life is brutal for chad dont understimate this, its the part where he laughs at that shit that makes him chad tbh

are you srs

this can't be real

why did his agent fuck him like that

are you still on cabergoline m8? how you like it

bain said:

Another hair-frauding skullcel exposed. True Chads don't get uglier with a buzzcut.

leonpig

Verified Female💘
One bad photo will ruin my social media WHAT?

Comethazine

All i do is young bitches and cocaine
Masculinity Crew
dont fall for the buzzcut meme 100% deadass

bain

Regular
SansDopamine said:
bain said:

are you srs

this can't be real

why did his agent fuck him like that

srs this happened 
i mean he could have gotten more cats because of it idk

champagnepapi said:
bain said:

Another hair-frauding skullcel exposed. True Chads don't get uglier with a buzzcut.

nah man i thought he looked better with a buzzcut much more masc (hetero)
jbs just absolutely love hair