TheTrews

Normie
Too many desperate white men who would willingly beta-provide for three niglets and their mudshark momma just to have a female companion.

Or am I wrong? Is the stain on a white woman who's been with niggers too strong for white men to ignore?

I don't think I've ever encountered a respectable white couple with a mulatto kid belonging to the woman from a former relationship. Discounting couples who adopt from the third world of course.

Seen it a few times among very low-class whites but that's barely worth mentioning as they aren't really humans.

asapanon

Cuck
It's true. I'd never date a girl who had dated black dudes before

lono

Banned
It's a childish reaction to being ammoged by a BBC

Narco

Cuck
I asked a white single mom of a mulatto girl for a date and she refused. Met her on her workplace.

MyBalls YourChin said:
That's not Free2Basement/TheTrews, that's IceCutter, a similiar kind of basement stormvirgin cybernazi.

edit: lolling at IceCutter's bodyfat, fwhr, thickskinned negroid nose (the irony) and ski jump philtrum

TheTrews

Normie
Yeah that's not me MyBallsYouChin. Get your facts right.

That was before IceCutter realised he should crop pictures :lol:

TheTrews said:
Yeah that's not me MyBallsYouChin. Get your facts right.

That was before IceCutter realised he should crop pictures :lol:
Proof that IceCutter recognizes his subhumanity is that he won't come back here under that alias.  :lol:

lono said:
It's a childish reaction to being ammoged by a BBC

Haha. Legit.

Many black males are SO imposing physically (and reportedly well-endowed) that many white males dread being compared to them in sexual performance by a woman who has experienced BBC. Hence, pre-emptive rejection of that woman by the subhuman males.

For what it's worth I too would be reluctant to date a woman who has been with a BBC for that same reason, but at least I'm honest about it.

IceCutter

Gigachad
in my gaming days of being single (yes contrary to popular believe I do have a girlfriend), I actually once cucked a black dude at a club after becoming aggravated at seeing his white gf, way out of his league. Lol it became clear apparant relationship was a sham and wouldn't last.

Unlike Trews I would actually act and follow through, instead of just stalking and getting mad.

Gandharva

Banned
I wouldnt date a woman that has fucked white guys or black guys unless shes of those races herself.

TheTrews

Normie
IceCutter said:
in my gaming days of being single (yes contrary to popular believe I do have a girlfriend), I actually once cucked a black dude at a club after becoming aggravated at seeing his white gf, way out of his league. Lol it became clear apparant relationship was a sham and wouldn't last.

Unlike Trews I would actually act and follow through, instead of just stalking and getting mad.
My question was geared towards white men not ethnics. I would think that the majority of white men would lose all respect for a girl who's slept with negroes and be utterly disgusted by her to the point of steering clear of her skanky ass. 

As for you saying I get mad, you couldn't be more wrong. I do it for the entertainment and lulz and out of ocd boredom.

If you want to chase mudsharks in sweaty nughclubs that's you're prerogative. You're a Latino not white, so there's no reason why you should care who a white girl has dated anymore than who an asian or Arab girl has dated.