• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Once we've rid Europe of whites, we ethniks will take back Aus, North Amer, SAfrica

Is there anywhere I can download a regular mini census on the population of whites vs ethniks? I want to chart the demise.

Thanks.

Allahu akbar.

@"lms_rotten_zombie"  @"PowerfulWonderChampion"  @"Adolf Hipster" 

inb4 "when we're gone, Europe will be a shithole. You'll miss us when Europe goes back to the stone age" bla bla yadda. stfu.

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
I've accepted this. 
other whitecels need to just lay down and rot and accept their ethnik overlords

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Whites should just lay down and rot tbh.  No way white civilization is recovering from this immigrant shit

Boss

Rotter
Death to whitey may they rot in darkest hottest pits of hell

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
The funnies thing tho, is that whites could be 0.000005% of the world population, but still dominate it/control it. I wonder why that is.

Anakind

Champion
And then you shall live like your ancestors wanted you to.   :lol: 

Invisible

Champion
RealRob said:
The funnies thing tho, is that jews could be 0.000005% of the world population, but still dominate/control whites. I wonder why that is.

@"RealRob" @"Adolf Hipster"

Europe for sure, but Australia is uncuckable, it's probably one of the last alpha white nations left next to certain slavic ones. They don't even fall for the Euro wog appeal that the whole of west europe has. Greek and Italian immigrants always look manlet, narrow skulled and framcel standing next to ethnic Aussies so you know Syrians being even more manlet and less ripped than Euro meds would have problems.

Invisible

Champion
Heterosexual Male said:
Europe for sure, but Australia is uncuckable, it's probably one of the last alpha white nations left next to certain slavic ones. They don't even fall for the Euro wog appeal that the whole of west europe has. Greek and Italian immigrants always look manlet, narrow skulled and framcel standing next to ethnic Aussies so you know Syrians being even more manlet and less ripped than Euro meds would have problems.

:banderas:

Ethnic Aussie = British 1700s descendant
"Abo" = original Aussie

If this is legit then in 300 yrs time, I want my black offspring to be classed as ethnic Brits.

kill em all

Rotter
Invisible said:
Heterosexual Male said:

"Abo" = original Aussie

If this is legit then in 300 yrs time, I want my black offspring to be classed as ethnic Brits.

Legit... Always confused me when people in the new world acted like that land is theirs

Invisible said:
Heterosexual Male said:

"Abo" = original Aussie

The entity known as Australia is a creation of British colonials/convicts. You can't be the original of something that didn't exist yet. If we were to use similar logic for every country on this planet no modern ethnic group would be the natives of their lands not the Japanese, not the Swedes, not the English etc etc. Aboriginals were nomads wandering about their entire lives, settling in a place, exhausting it's resources and moving on,  infact Abos are the reason the outback is desolate.

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yeah jews control us cause they are of superiour IQ, no news. But their aestetics are horrible, so we need to get rid of them. Whites (real ones) should be at the top, then everyones happy.

King Chad

Regular
Heterosexual Male said:
Invisible said:

"Abo" = original Aussie

The entity known as Australia is a creation of British colonials/convicts. You can't be the original of something that didn't exist yet. If we were to use similar logic for every country on this planet no modern ethnic group would be the natives of their lands not the Japanese, not the Swedes, not the English etc etc. Aboriginals were nomads wandering about their entire lives, settling in a place, exhausting it's resources and moving on,  infact Abos are the reason the outback is desolate.

Shhhh, let them cope.

RealRob said:
Yeah jews control us cause they are of superiour IQ, no news. But their aestetics are horrible, so we need to get rid of them. Whites (real ones) should be at the top, then everyones happy.

Jews are not even that intelligent. If it were not for the part of whites who defend jews, they would be out. No other race seems to have empathy for outsiders and that is why jews have not been able to infiltrate them.

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
It's over for us.

Stop coping white-cels.

Our race, culture and way of life is finished