• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Once and for all, Lookism. IS REALLY OILY SKIN GOOD OR BAD?

leonpig

Verified Female💘
My sebum production on scalp is dangerously high

I need some autistic researhers wjo habe perfected the study or Oils. I habe always been an oily guy naturally. From a young age i realized that i was NASTY if i didnt shower  once  a day. Once a day showering was unheard of back in the day

My skin is oilier thn mcdonalds fries and my scalp has a sebum square footage of a football field

leonpig

Verified Female💘
ethmlethiqcel said:
how serious are you about this king?

This is one in a million NON larp bro, im super srs

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
It means you have high DHT. If you are prone to balding and/or acne its bad. If not then its good because having oily skin will make your skin age slower.

leonpig

Verified Female💘
Ryu said:
It means you have high DHT. If you are prone to balding and/or acne its bad. If not then its good because having oily skin will make your skin age slower.

Im gettin freaked out man i Have every textbook DHT trait except hair loss .... its coming bro. I feel it

misterbob

Rotter
Ryu said:
Doesnt dht age skin males it rough and wrinkly?

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
misterbob said:
Ryu said:
Doesnt dht age skin males it rough and wrinkly?

No, it just makes it thicker and more resistant to sun damage. The sebum/oil moisturizes the skin. Estrogen makes skin softer.