• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

ON THE MYTH OF JB’S SEXUAL PURENESS AND TRUE ROMANCE AS THE

Nyhil

Rotter
MOST VALUABLE THING IN EXISTENCE

The idea that female sexual pureness, or innocence, exist is derived from the old blue pill masculinity ideas that stated that women don’t care about looks but about character, personality, accomplishments, etc. There’s no innocence in a sexual mature being. Why old teachers who fuck their 14 year old boy student don’t get a tough penalty? Because, well, that’s the fantasy of every boy, really. Boys are not that innocent, and all they think about is sex with girls and masturbate every day fantasising about their hot teachers, big boobs, vaginas. Boys can’t be raped or sexually abused by women having heterosexual intercourse, people say. And they are right. 

More and more we understand that females are the same as males sexually. The only difference is that women are ten fold pickier than men, and they are, of course, attracted to dick rather than vagina. Their sexual fantasies revolve around pleasing and making a dick cum. That’s what sex is like for them. Women were not made to cum but to make their partner cum. They love dick, and they love watching hot guys cum. As soon as their hormones make them sexually mature, girls start already fantasising about all of those things, big dick, hot guys, spanking, domination, cheating. In fact the real, most basic, female sexuality that some hate so much can be find in a more original state in JB’s rather than in older women. Would you say you were innocent when you were starting to fap and fantasise about fucking and cumming on girls? Is that any different than your sexual desires today? Why would you think women are somehow special creatures that have no sex drive and remain innocent until a guy comes and takes it away from them? Just lol at this bluepill. Women are sexual being. They are horny being. The myth about low sex drive in women is based on women who were forced to marry unnatractive men that don’t make them wet. When you have a girl who have a hot partner she is liberated and want to fuck and do nasty things every day.

Look at this example of female devotion. Don't forget to turn on the sound (warning redpill gonna make you cry every time you need to fap and don't have a loving gf to make you cum)

http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1453422555059.webm
http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1453699206053.webm
http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1453726367012.webm
http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1453848523784.webm

So the same way a boy start to lust after vagina when he is 14, women start to lust after dick around the same age. They start to play with themselves and fantasise about everything that females often do, dominance, spanking, big dicks, muscular handsome men, cheating, boys fighting, etc. Girls look up Bieber dick on google. JB’s go on omegle to find hot guys or perhaps catch some big dick fapping. They go on clubs with fake IDs to get all the hot older men they so heartly desire.

The essence of female sexuality arrive from the start. The same sexuality you find in women who are 30, you find in girls who are 14. That goes for boys as well. The same thing that a boy fantasise doing to a girl when he’s 14 is the same of that of a 30 year old man. The only period someone is sexually innocent, that is when they are asexual, is when they are children, and that’s why often pedophiles are not only attracted to little girls but to little boys. What they crave is innocence and not the person per se. Some users here are just pedophiles with no sexual experience who think they are attracted to JB’s because they are innocent. The thing is they never had sex or a relationship with a JB to see how much nasty they are. And that’s why you should see the dangers of listening to these guys. The most precious thing in the world is female sexual submission, true romance, true female love and devotion, true intimacy, being the object of a female fantasy, like in the videos, and not taking a girl’s innocence away, since there’s no such a thing, unless you go for little children, who are asexual anyway.

lookz

Machine
Actually, you're incorrect.

If this fucks me, it's fucking rape boyo.

Nyhil

Rotter
dogboner54 said:

every young couple, in which the female is in love, in her parents house when they are all alone.

cliffs for retards who can't read more than 5 sentences:

JB's are not innocent
In fact female sexuality that so many hate here is found in its original form in JB's
Only children are innocent
Whomever is attracted to innocence is a pedophile who not only like little girls but little boys. The person doesnt matter what matters is their asexuality. @"HEROIN"
The most precious thing in the world is female sexual submission and love (being the object of female sexual fantasies)
Only a handful of men can have that
Watch the videos to learn what amateur girls do to their bf when they love them.

lookz said:
Actually, you're incorrect.

If this fucks me, it's fucking rape boyo.

just lol in fact youd brag about her sucking your dick and swallowing your cum to your sexually inexperienced peers.

Nyhil

Rotter
for those wanting the source of the videos

"there was a thread on 4chan gif board mate. The thread is archived and no source were found or at least not that ive noticed. Just lol whilst that made me cry for missing past lovers it makes you want to fap? lol

You can find those and many more webm there."

http://boards.4chan.org/gif/thread/7995786#p7995786

Nyhil

Rotter
mrz said:
age of consent should be 14.

yeah mrz you are fine since i know you like JB's not because of their innocence but actually because of the opposite, because you know how nasty they are, and what goes on in their minds when they look at a hot guy, what they want to do to him, cheating on their weak bfs with the tall athlete in college. In fact one of the most common JB's fantasies is fucking guys in college lol.

Of course the age of consent should be 14 everywhere, only retards say otherwise, but hopefully the JB's themselves will come out for their rights.

But my post is focused on bring out the importance of being the object of females fantasies, regardless of their age. Women are sexual, thank god for that, but you want to be the guy they masturbate to, and not the incel who she settles with.

D.R.

Banned
Good post except when you started mentioning pedophilia as attraction to innocence, pedophilia is attraction to sexually immature physique, it's not necessarily something romantic/emotional, in fact lots of pedophiles don't really believe children are ''innocent''. Oh and when I was a child I wasn't asexual, lol, I masturbated too just more subconsciously than I did when I was lets say 12+.

Nyhil

Rotter
D.R. said:
Good post except when you started mentioning pedophilia as attraction to innocence, pedophilia is attraction to sexually immature physique, it's not necessarily something romantic/emotional, in fact lots of pedophiles don't really believe children are ''innocent''. Oh and when I was a child I wasn't asexual, lol, I masturbated too just more subconsciously than I did when I was lets say 12+.

no mate actually being attracted to innocence is what defines a pedophile. Thats the redpill im dropping here, and of course retard psychologists will believe pedos like children for their bodies, but no, I now found out that real pedophiles fantasise about having sex and relationships with pure innocent asexual people and making them perverted. We have one pedophile here who actually is attracted to innocence rather than vagina and real sloppy passionate sex with prime naughty women. @heroin

no you masturbated because it felt good not because you could actually fall in love and have a real sexual relationship with a girl.

HEROIN

Machine
cope

its about having a virgin pure girl that loves you more than herself and anything and sees you as a god and is too pure for you to even think sexually of her and have passionate sex with her eventually in missionary while kissing her lips and neck

lol at saying im pedo i like girls 14+ not little kids

Nyhil

Rotter
HEROIN said:
cope

its about having a virgin pure girl that loves you more than herself and anything and sees you as a god and is too pure for you to even think sexually of her and have passionate sex with her eventually in missionary while kissing her lips and neck

the problem here mate is that i have had that and i knew people who have had that and got cheated on. Also how many times ive seen losers believing those things and getting cheated on at age 16. Just lol

female sexuality is one and the same ever since they mature. Of course prime girls are in their teens but to hell with this innocence crap. Real men want to get passionate sex from horny prime girls that fantasise so much about dick that when they see a real one in front of their faces they gasp and make a mess in their panties.

HEROIN

Machine
Nyhil said:
HEROIN said:
cope

the problem here mate is that i have had that and i knew people who have had that and got cheated on. Also how many times ive seen losers believing those things and getting cheated on at age 16. Just lol

female sexuality is one and the same ever since they mature. Of course prime girls are in their teens but to hell with this innocence crap. Real men want to get passionate sex from horny prime girls that fantasise so much about dick that when they see a real one in front of their faces they gasp and make a mess in their panties.

well than in that case girls are a huge cope and not worthy of anything more than getting things out of them like money, favors, sex

but I dont care about that (unless its gas money) I just want a connection with someone

Nyhil

Rotter
HEROIN said:
[quote pid='685200' dateline='1454021791']
cope

well than in that case girls are a huge cope and not worthy of anything more than getting things out of them like money, favors, sex

but I dont care about that (unless its gas money) I just want a connection with someone
[/quote]

just lol i pictured you saying those things to a naughty 15 yo JB. She would laugh at your face boyo. Girls that age discuss sucking dick, dick size, race and height of boys, pose in thongs in sleep overs. Just lol at an akward older boy coming over and instead of wanting to stick his dick in her started spouting those shit. She would run away.

mrz said:
Nyhil said:

Legit, I want to cuddle and kiss JBs but also want to smash.

and they want it too boyo but only if youre 8/10+ with no signs of aging

Browcel

Machine
Legit thread, but I don't think pedos like kids because of innocence. They like kids because they are sick animals.

davi

Joke
Nyhil said:
MOST VALUABLE THING IN EXISTENCE
The most precious thing in the world is female sexual submission, true romance, true female love and devotion, true intimacy, being the object of a female fantasy, like in the videos, and not taking a girl’s innocence away, since there’s no such a thing, unless you go for little children, who are asexual anyway.

I agree a 100%. It's good to see you again mate.

There's is nothing that I wouldn't be willing to do to have a girl looking at me like the girl in the second video does to that guy (off course, I'm talking about an average looking girl, not some land-whale genetic death-end).

Herald

Regular
Nyhil said:
The idea that female sexual pureness, or innocence, exist is derived from the old blue pill masculinity ideas that stated that women don’t care about looks but about character, personality, accomplishments, etc. There’s no innocence in a sexual mature being. Why old teachers who fuck their 14 year old boy student don’t get a tough penalty? Because, well, that’s the fantasy of every boy, really. Boys are not that innocent, and all they think about is sex with girls and masturbate every day fantasising about their hot teachers, big boobs, vaginas. Boys can’t be raped or sexually abused by women having heterosexual intercourse, people say. And they are right. 

More and more we understand that females are the same as males sexually. The only difference is that women are ten fold pickier than men, and they are, of course, attracted to dick rather than vagina. Their sexual fantasies revolve around pleasing and making a dick cum. That’s what sex is like for them. Women were not made to cum but to make their partner cum. 

Two things.

1-) While boys (14-15yo young men) are horny as hell as they enter puberty, having an ADULT knowingly cross the line and seduce or harass what is considered a minor under the law is still breaking the law. And boys (developing sexually) CAN be raped. 
[video=youtube]
2-)

Women do cum/orgams, that is obvious. 
What I think you mean in that sense, is that when they are with a top20%male or a hot guy, they just want him to USE them to make himself cum. Sometimes even if she does not orgasm, she still enjoys making chad/badboy cum.

Herald

Regular
mrz said:
Herald said:
Two things.

1-) While boys (14-15yo young men) are horny as hell as they enter puberty, having an ADULT knowingly cross the line and seduce or harass what is considered a minor under the law is still breaking the law. And boys (developing sexually) CAN be raped. 

2-)

Women do cum/orgams, that is obvious. 
What I think you mean in that sense, is that when they are with a top20%male or a hot guy, they just want him to USE them to make himself cum. Sometimes even if she does not orgasm, she still enjoys making chad/badboy cum.

Who gives a fuck about the law

1-) Watch the video. 

2-) I am aware that the law is bs in this case. However, having an adult suggesting or alluding to sex to a minor will still have repercussions regardless of the law (i.e.: the "child"s parents).