Humans have this fucked up concept called the "White Lie".    According to my mom, it's something you do when you don't want to hurt the other person's feelings, so you say what the opposite of the truth.   For instance, me with my mom earlier today:

Me:"mom, do I look handsome in my new shirt? "
Mom:" of course you do, hon. "
Me:*laughs*" is that a white lie? "
Mom:" Why would I lie about that? You're handsome."
Me: just tell the truth mom. 
Mom: *ignore*

Me: Hey, mom.   Why did you even bother reproducing?   I'm fucking ugly.   Just admit it. 
Mom: *Does this circular motion with her eyes so I can see the whites of them, like she's trying to look inside the top of her head and then expels a bunch of air out of her lungs*
Mom:  *walks to her bedroom and locks the door*

She is hurting my feelings white lying like this.   I just want her to say, "Son, you're fucking ugly!"   That is all. 

And thanks for reading  :turban: :g:

Magnus

Lookism God
I said:
She is hurting my feelings white lying like this.   I just want her to say, "Son, you're fucking ugly!"   That is all. 
And what is that going to do? Make you feel better?

Magnus said:
I said:
I want her to have some integrity.   I'm the kind of person that NEVER lies. I tell the truth, always.  She raised me to never lie, so I would expect her to never lie, either.

Magnus

Lookism God
I said:
Magnus said:
I want her to have some integrity.   I'm the kind of person that NEVER lies. I tell the truth, always.
What you need to realize is that she is only lying to you because she wants you to be happy. Every parent does that, she probably has no idea that you're redpilled

// Infolinks