On being a 28 year old virgin

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
8
he doesn't have aspergers, however he's addicted to approval and thinks every move he makes trips up the boat and damages everybodies life
 
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,001
Reputation
0
IcedEarth said:
he doesn't have aspergers, however he's addicted to approval and thinks every move he makes trips up the boat and damages everybodies life

If you look at his other videos you can see that he has a nice house and a car,top 20% in money even for the USA standards.
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
8
Yanis Varoufakis said:
IcedEarth said:
he doesn't have aspergers, however he's addicted to approval and thinks every move he makes trips up the boat and damages everybodies life

If you look at his other videos you can see that he has a nice house and a car,top 20% in money even for the USA standards.

that's why I said what I said, a poor person will not have such inhibitions because he's forced to fight daily
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
8
Yanis Varoufakis said:
Probably his parents are to blame,they didn't knew what to do with him.

actually they overprotected him that's why he's such a clueless faggot
 
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,001
Reputation
0
IcedEarth said:
Yanis Varoufakis said:
Probably his parents are to blame,they didn't knew what to do with him.

actually they overprotected him that's why he's such a clueless faggot

Exactly,he was probably bullied in one way or another as a kid and they taught him to avoid violence and to not protect himself and to run away instead.Video is from 2013 that means he is 30 year old virgin now.He was mentioning something about approaching a milf on his workplace and being rejected.
 
Top