On average, what do you think the longest stretch a prime female goes

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
without sex?

Like females in the age range of 18-22 (assuming they are at least average or above in looks), do they ever go longer than like a week or two without having sex?

smellysocks

Gigachad
no clue, but I do know for a fact that many of them consider a week or two a "long time", in their own words

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
smellysocks said:
no clue, but I do know for a fact that many of them consider a week or two a "long time", in their own words
:jump:

Foxx

Average Guy
smellysocks said:
:rambo2: :itsover:

a1000punts

Chad
In more conservative countries where girls sometimes don't have casual sex, some girls go months without getting fucked while they're in between boyfriends.
That is becoming more rare and I would say that any average shitcunt in countries where it's acceptable for them to be promiscuous, doesn't ever let it go past the month mark and that the average longest stretch they go without getting dicked would be something just under 3 weeks.

a_nimbus

Banned
Amnesia said:
without sex?

Like females in the age range of 18-22 (assuming they are at least average or above in looks), do they ever go longer than like a week or two without having sex?
has nothing to do with looks has a lot to do with upbringing
ive talked to "prime females" back when i was younger that told me they are virgins because they dont want to have casual meaningless sex

youre assuming every person has low moral compass like you

Currycel

Normie
Pretty long, most girls will only fuck their bfs or slayers but there isn't that many slayers

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Holy shit, I heard a girl complain about going 4 DAYS without sex and she was getting irritated. Eventually as she kept talking though she admitted that in those 4 days she was only giving and getting oral sex with her FWB.

Lmao if you don't think every girl is getting dicked every fucking hour of her life.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
I can count a number of instances in high school & university, overhearing a bunch of sloots go on about how they can't function/focus on their tasks ahead if one week goes by without them partying/clubbing (fucking).

I told my sister about this one time and she just sloughed it off, like, "yeah, what's the big deal about what they said?"

all_women_r_sloots

ItWontBeMe said:
I can count a number of instances in high school & university, overhearing a bunch of sloots go on about how they can't function/focus on their tasks ahead if one week goes by without them partying/clubbing (fucking).

I told my sister about this one time and she just sloughed it off, like, "yeah, what's the big deal about what they said?"

all_women_r_sloots
is ur sister hot?

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Lance_Armweak said:
ItWontBeMe said:

all_women_r_sloots
is ur sister hot?
She's about average-looking, with a 2 fwHR and square face. She's a more masculine-looking Audrey Hepburn, that's the best way to put it.

ItWontBeMe said:
Lance_Armweak said:
is ur sister hot?
She's about average-looking, with a 2 fwHR and square face. She's a more masculine-looking Audrey Hepburn, that's the best way to put it.
Tell her to send me her shit as per air mail pls.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Lance_Armweak said:
ItWontBeMe said:
Tell her to send me her shit as per air mail pls.