Older Leonardo DiCaprio hardly gets a mention on here

TheTrews

Normie
Apart from the occasional nod about his slaying prowess.

Other than that, not much is said about older Leo. Only younger Leo is talked about and idolized by some on here.

Personally, I think he has changed A LOT since his youth. He is almost like a different man.

However, I can still see him playing the role of womaniser and alpha male quite effectively and believably. 

If he wasn't believeable, he would not continue to being cast in Hollywood leading male roles. That is testament of Leo's lasting appeal (looks) long after his 'young period' and films like Titanic, Romeo+Juliet, The Beach etc. 

I'm trying to imagine what reaction he might get on here if he was just some unknown, 40-year-old office incel posting his pic on Shitty Advice for the first time. 

He would probably be told he was an ugly oldcel with shit and weird features, and he should just go visit Gandy.  :lol:

allindaeyes

Banned
Ryan Reynolds is a stereotypical chad... He would be adored here except his hairline lmfao.

Leo Dicaprio only gets roles because of his acting prowess and charisma

allindaeyes said:
Ryan Reynolds is a stereotypical chad... He would be adored here except his hairline lmfao.

Leo Dicaprio only gets roles because of his acting prowess and charisma
This

Hes not good looking at all these days. He is however an exceptional actor and one of the few pretty boys to become a solid actor. Always a treat to watch him on screen.

Datjaw

Banned
Leo is starting to look more and more look like jack nicholson as he ages, I don't think he gives a flying fuck his looks have diminished, he has 10/10 status and will live a happy life slaying young prime models til the day he dies

Datjaw

Banned
Reflex said:
He's legit ugly now
him being overweight and dirty looking doesn't help, he is still handsome when he scrubs up

PaleBlueDot

Banned
It's so sad, i wonder what wil become of our beloved angel chico when he becomes old

Copenhagen

Slayer
What's up with some guys getting really poofy in their faces as they age? It's as if he's retaining water under his eyes and his cheeks.

Keep in mind he looks abnormally old for 40.

TRT

Coper
Dantino said:
Leo

Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Gosling

Tom Hardy
all but Gosling would be 7.5-8/10 slayers in prime disregarding celeb-status.

Copenhagen

Slayer
TRT said:
Dantino said:
Leo

Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Gosling

Tom Hardy
all but Gosling would be 7.5-8/10 slayers in prime disregarding celeb-status.

Hardy is 5'7" and has a little penis. The others would be slayers. Maybe not Gosling, everything about his entire persona is fake.

There are legit NO young aesthetic actors ready to take the reigns from Pitt, Depp and Cruise. NONE.

The closest would be Taylor Kitsch but he's doing TV now so his career is pretty much kaput.

T

Tyson Ballou

BetaEurasianCuckold said:
What's up with some guys getting really poofy in their faces as they age? It's as if he's retaining water under his eyes and his cheeks.

Keep in mind he looks abnormally old for 40.
He has the typical skinny fat dad bod. He was lean back in his youth.

Seriously people Leo would look even better than his 20s if he got in shape.
[hr]

Just look at how much he let himself go. You really expect himself to have a good face when he has a gut like that?

TheTrews

Normie

You sure that's right? 

Leo would have been like 11-years-old in 1985  :biggrin:

Incidentally the DiCaprio of today is starting to give me Jack Black vibes which can't be good.

Arjen Robery

Incel
DiCaprio is a fat fuck now

As a prettyboy he didn't age well

He is nothing compared to his younger self

He is an fWHR king, on the longer end of what this forum considers an acceptable midface (1.0-1.10) by the upper lip method rather than mid lip. His fWHR just halos his midface to seem super compressed like a true 1.0

Now look at this near 2.4 fWHR, I may be slightly over on the right side but this is in no way below 2.3. It is possible he has some fatness on the zygos but he is god tier fWHR.

And now, what happens if I squeeze the entire area beyond his eyes to bring him closer to normal (still good fWHR), he just looks off now

cosmonaut said:
Machiavellian said:
He is an fWHR king, on the longer end of what this forum considers an acceptable midface (1.0-1.10) by the upper lip method rather than mid lip. His fWHR just halos his midface to seem super compressed like a true 1.0

[img=326x200]https://i.gyazo.com/ab0c990bc59bb067415f05d2cb3800d3.png[/img]

Now look at this near 2.4 fWHR, I may be slightly over on the right side but this is in no way below 2.3. It is possible he has some fatness on the zygos but he is god tier fWHR.

[img=327x247]https://i.gyazo.com/64a7e3bc6c66bf7868b1d0d8083e4d4e.png[/img]
can you please calculate one using a picture from when he was young? I want to see just how much his face got bloated with age

Very hard to get a straight forward young pic with no tilt, and this one is subject to squint since he normally got angular brows so I raised the height to match the bottom of the higher brow. I zoomed in heavily to measure the left side and use that to estimate the right covered by hair, may be off 2 pixels of the complete width still. Guess he came shy of a 2.0 fWHR when young but that  is still considerably good since debunking the lack of a standardized fWHR measuring point, and the average fWHR not being 1.85 but a 1.77 actually

http://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=1340

After shrinking philitrum portion of face to 0.75x original height (takes average philitrum length to male model length)

2.0 now

I used my own pics online with the philitrum area only shrunk to 0.75x since I have average length. Need the actual morphers to widen his lower third and chin to make this ultimate.

Tom Hardy is not 5'7", he's a legit 5'9". As for the small penis, I have no idea. Where's your evidence for that?

He's a 7 minimum regardless of how much he fucks himself up. 

Thats the benefit of being truly good looking, regardless of how you take care of yourself, you still look good.

He has a perfect eye and nose area, he'll be a 6 when he's 60

tiredoftrying

Banned
He looks like shit but hes never been my favorite tbh. Cant deny he looked good when he was young.

PucciBoi

Subhuman
still perfect but fat. he lost no midface volume with time unlike other actors