Oldcel caught trying to get jb

D.R.

Banned
Anti JB zealots should get all sorts of cancer and AIDS imo.

redapple

Subhuman
People are so in denial in these days because of the whole propaganda against nature.

100 uears ago everybody knew that all men would fuck a 14 year old girl.

Now they are trying to lie to themselves that they are not attracted to this.

When I was 17 I noticed a 14 yo old girl and i said she is beautiful. My calssamtes started to laugh and make pedo jokes about me.

We live in retarded times, but not for long. Such a retarded society will not be able to resist for too much because men from other societies who are more honest with themselves and their sexuality, like the arabs will conquer it.
And it already happens.

LMSghost

Slayer
redapple said:
People are so in denial in these days because of the whole propaganda against nature.

When I was 17 I noticed a 14 yo old girl and i said she is beautiful. My calssamtes started to laugh and make pedo jokes about me.

We live in retarded times, but not for long. Such a retarded society will not be able to resist for too much because men from other societies who are more honest with themselves and their sexuality, like the arabs will conquer it.
And it already happens.

Poor guy got screwed

redapple

Subhuman
LMSghost said:
redapple said:

And it already happens.

Poor guy got screwed
Also look at the comments. Everybody demonizes him.... when they are actually the same as him but they lie to themselves that they aren't......
hate this society.

What do NT bluepillers say, if they are asked whether it is normal to want to fuck a 14 yo ?