Old people fucking hate me...Why?

Zoosus

Chad
I went to a baseball game last night and the whole time when I was there there were a bunch of old, fat, saggy subhuman old people giving me death stares. And when I went to take the train home, this old hobo faggot kept staring at me, then would look away when I stared back.

Even my grandparents dont like me. My grandpa thinks im 'low class' because I chew gum and spit at people, and also probably because I dont dress like some pampered twink cuckold faggot.

Idk what makes these oldcels so mad. Is it because I youthmog the living fuck out of them? Im 18 btw.

Reflex

Lookism God
Feelium

i say it as it is and their response is thinking I must be stupid to not agree with them due to my lack of age.

Zoosus

Chad
Reflex said:
Feelium

i say it as it is and their response is thinking I must be stupid to not agree with them due to my lack of age.

Ive read this about 5 times over and I cant understand what you're trying to say.

Reflex

Lookism God
Zoosus said:
Reflex said:
Feelium

Ive read this about 5 times over and I cant understand what you're trying to say.

ridiculously_likeable

Infinite Divine PSL Incarnation
they are often incredibly primitive, bitter and annoying, but get away with it because of the respect the older meme

also you d think majority of them would realize that "the kids today are horrible, when i was young we had it way harder yet were so much better" is a dumb cope every generation is repeating

its sad seeing people with 60+ years of life experience still being so basic and of low sentience

old people love me . Whenever i pass by , they stare and smile , i smille back , it makes me happy . Sometimes they make comments  say something like ,, ah youth is beautiful ,,

Bull

Normie
Cause you are wide framed 6'5 CHAD and they hate it when they think about their short subhuman grandson

your mom

Banned
because you look like you came from uzbequistan, and you live other country than that one?