old incel running money game

richy

Subhuman
MedSchoolFreakShow said:
richy said:
slays more than you
Who cares i can earn money but he stay with his subhumanity forever also only loser incels take photos like this
but hes rich and he slays and ur working for a minimum wage job

richy said:
MedSchoolFreakShow said:
Who cares i can earn money but he stay with his subhumanity forever also only loser incels take photos like this
but hes rich and he slays and ur working for a minimum wage job
Im 2nd grade med student

richy

Subhuman
MedSchoolFreakShow said:
richy said:
your gona be in debt+goodluck finding a job
My job ready after i graduate and my salary will be 7-8k/month
how?

also are u slaying in college?

gay boy 33

Banned
id rather die a goodlooking virgin than be him and fuck 1000 women

richy said:
MedSchoolFreakShow said:
My job ready after i graduate and my salary will be 7-8k/month
how?

I probably work in my friends hospital and im kissless virgin because everyone thread like genetic freaks to med students

richy

Subhuman
MedSchoolFreakShow said:
richy said:
how?

I probably work in my friends hospital and im kissless virgin because everyone thread like genetic freaks to med students
its over for you then

richy said:
MedSchoolFreakShow said:
its over for you then
Feels bad man my only and major cope i think i can beta provide a 8/10 hqnp nurse

MedSchoolFreakShow said:
richy said:
slays more than you
lmao so true. I used to think it was cool to spam photos of me with girls (usually just friends) on my facebook back in the day, but then I grew up lol.

AutistFrmrlyKnownAsPrince said:
MedSchoolFreakShow said:
lmao so true. I used to think it was cool to spam photos of me with girls (usually just friends) on my facebook back in the day, but then I grew up lol.
Have  you ever seen an unique mm with this disgusting sluts no because they are elite and they know it.they know woman isnt their major life goal because they reached all sexual pleasure during college and hsc days.

Pruducer

Cuck
MedSchoolFreakShow said:
AutistFrmrlyKnownAsPrince said:
Have  you ever seen an unique mm with this disgusting sluts no because they are elite and they know it.they know woman isnt their major life goal because they reached all sexual pleasure during college and hsc days.
all women are whores evel the elite women lmao your so bluepilled

Pruducer said:
MedSchoolFreakShow said:
all women are whores evel the elite women lmao your so bluepilled
Can you say this even your mother?