> just complain like old ladies

it's all about the face, yep

Reflex

Lookism God
lol at listing your own thread as important

feg

Chad
paulus said:
He needs alar reduction surgery - have you seen his nose? He would profit from it for sure
that french guy needs lobotomy or euthanasia or maybe both

Magnus

Lookism God
If I woke up as Lachowski tomorrow all of my problems would go away

feg

Chad
Bukowski said:
I just need ideal IQ.
you need a hooker and fistful of klonopin but if you are happy with a fist up your ass too, then whatever floats your boat buddy boy

The Third

Cuck
Bukowski said:
I just need ideal IQ.

You will never have it, there are 0 surgeries and 0 pills that can alter your intelligence capacity, you will forever remain mediocre and self hating and you must come to terms with that and fix the mess you call life.

Magnus

Lookism God
The Third said:
Bukowski said:
I just need ideal IQ.

You will never have it, there are 0 surgeries and 0 pills that can alter your intelligence capacity, you will forever remain mediocre and self hating and you must come to terms with that and fix the mess you call life.
Future technology/brain augmentation/nanotechnology might be able to do it

feg

Chad
Magnus said:
The Third said:
you are a fucking fantasist loser waiting for shit that will never happen to you

The Third

Cuck
Magnus said:
The Third said:

What matters is the now, future is not real, time as we perceive it is an illusion, the only time you should be concerned about is how fast your body is going to age and trust me, by the time these are available and you will be able to afford them, you will be old and weak, regretting your every past breath that was wasted on masturbating and hyperventilating.

Magnus

Lookism God
feg said:
Magnus said:
you are a fucking fantasist loser waiting for shit that will never happen to you
I'm sorry if you are too low IQ to understand, but I actually follow trends and research
I know what's coming, you don't

Magnus

Lookism God
The Third said:
Magnus said:

What matters is the now, future is not real, time as we perceive it is an illusion, the only time you should be concerned about is how fast your body is going to age and trust me, by the time these are available and you will be able to afford them, you will be old and weak, regretting your every past breath that was wasted on masturbating and hyperventilating.
Wow you're right I guess I'll just go out and slay 
You are right though, wasted youth is a terrible feeling, but there isn't much I can do now, I probably have a mental illness anyway. I do follow life extension protocols right now, so I can at least live healthier and longer for it to arrive. And when I am old my body will be rejuvenated to I prime, forever

The Third

Cuck
Magnus said:
The Third said:
You are right though, wasted youth is a terrible feeling, but there isn't much I can do now, I probably have a mental illness anyway. I do follow life extension protocols right now, so I can at least live healthier and longer for it to arrive. And when I am old my body will be rejuvenated to I prime, forever

You need to create perceived meaning. It's actually true that most of the userbase here is mentally ill one way or another. My bet is that their neurotransmitters are depleted. You see all sorts of people outside, seemingly happy, yet most are considered subhumans by the users here and objectively speaking, yes they are ugly/average. But they have created perceived meaning in their lives, they can live and you cannot, guess who wins. Natural selection is a bitch.

Magnus

Lookism God
The Third said:
Magnus said:

You need to create perceived meaning. It's actually true that most of the userbase here is mentally ill one way or another. My bet is that their neurotransmitters are depleted. You see all sorts of people outside, seemingly happy, yet most are considered subhumans by the users here and objectively speaking, yes they are ugly/average. But they have created perceived meaning in their lives, they can live and you cannot, guess who wins. Natural selection is a bitch.
This is very true
This is why I suspect something is wrong with me, probably autism or some personality disorder