• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

OKAY, I'm Done. UGLIEST SUBHUMAN on youtube has a decent looking gf

JustLOL

Joke
ForneverWorld, he's an anime nerd who does reviews and one of the ugliest dudes i have ever seen.

- he's fat
- has really ugly teeth
- was born with lip deformity
- looks low class / greasy / ungroomed

you can see the girl in this vid. she's not "hot" and looks too skinny for my taste but you cannot deny she's miles ahead of this creature.

him trying to be an alpha badboy in his relationship :giggle:

he uploaded this when he got cucked by his ex :giggle:

JustLOL

Joke
MistGeburt3000 said:
is he popular with his channel ? If then the bitch only want too satisfy here narcisstic supply

not a mainstream youtuber because he only talks about anime and manga.

so.. he's a "niche" youtuber who only caters to anime fags. but yeah he's popular in that niche, of course.

Happy Go Lucky

Regular
JustLOL said:
MistGeburt3000 said:
is he popular with his channel ? If then the bitch only want too satisfy here narcisstic supply

not a mainstream youtuber because he only talks about anime and manga.

so.. he's a "niche" youtuber who only caters to anime fags. but yeah he's popular in that niche, of course.

There is no such thing as bad publicity. The same thing goes for being famous.

The fact that he has a gf makes me suicidal.

Look-Ism

You know those ''scare-links'' that redirects you to website with a big scary picture that fills your screen and a loud screaming noise? Someone should use the picture below as the scary pic and I swear you could cause someone a heart attack. What a subhuman.

modified

hairloss expert
Wow. Finally someone posts an ugly guy who's actually uglier than me. Cool.

How did he do it?

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
He is a god, worship him. He is a 10/10 male

modified

hairloss expert
We should track him down IRL, corner him on the street, and threaten to beat him until he tells us his secrets.

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
modified said:
We should track him down IRL, corner him on the street, and threaten to beat him until he tells us his secrets.

He follows pickup and is into RSD. He also learned how to pickup girls from watching romance anime.

modified

hairloss expert
Bojack said:
modified said:

He follows pickup and is into RSD. He also learned how to pickup girls from watching romance anime.

lol'd.

I seriously want to know how he met that girl though and how she is looking him straight in the face without noping the fuck out.

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
modified said:
Bojack said:

lol'd.

I seriously want to know how he met that girl though and how she is looking him straight in the face without noping the fuck out.

In all seriousness who the hell knows, it's just one of those anomalies. That girl must be seriously fucked in the head to date that ugly subhuman

purps drank

Rotter
Bojack said:
She's attracted to his 10/10 personality

:cage:

Seriously though, just look at this quasimodo and his bird claw on her shoulder while she just sits there.