OK, so this weekend I'll approach bitches

MorphIncel

Slayer
Alright, last weekend was pretty good in terms of becomming lower inhibitiions.

This weekend, I will continue where I left of in case my friend also finds the time to party which he usually does.

If all goes right, I will do at least 5+ approaches with good looking females. Will report later, if  anyone is interested

Putting my high IQ to work again, first for money, now for doing some cognitive and behavioural work to become low inhib.

Lets do this

theres nothing to lose boyo
fuk all the basement autists here saying not to approach, they cant even ask for the time :giggle:

MorphIncel

Slayer
ThePolygamist said:
fuk all the basement autists here saying not to approach, they cant even ask for the time :giggle:
I was like that as well pre-PUA-Bluepill times..then I started pickup crap and - aside from that - worked on my life, improving it and my looks etc. which helped me gain more confidence (pua helped as well in terms of getting experiences)

Then the lookism redpill times began :)

I will approach women coz quite a few of them react quite positively to me so why the hell shouldn't I? I am just limiting and sabotaging myself unfortunately most of the time..aspie'ng out even after the girl smiles and complies when I approach her etc.

Thats just me not being warm enough, I have to expose myself to those things again to get into the zone again

I encourage you guys to do so as well!

HarryBalls

Coper
Approaching is unnatural as fuck unless female obviously gives you signs and wants your attention but by that time you know you are good looking.

Approaching thinking it is advancing is cope

unclejack

Normie
ThePolygamist said:
I agree.
I give it a few goes everytime I go out drinking each Saturday. Nothing to lose. I'm so red-pilled at this point that the rejection barely hurts.

MorphIncel

Slayer
unclejack said:
ThePolygamist said:
I agree.
I give it a few goes everytime I go out drinking each Saturday. Nothing to lose. I'm so red-pilled at this point that the rejection barely hurts.
explain your thought process, would love to hear you out on this one @"unclejack"

unclejack

Normie
MorphIncel said:
unclejack said:
I agree.
explain your thought process, would love to hear you out on this one @"unclejack"
What do you want to know exactly?

MorphIncel

Slayer
unclejack said:
MorphIncel said:
What do you want to know exactly?
how come you are not hurt after being rejected? how does the redpill knowledge help you in that matter? what is your thinking process when you get rejected? maybe i can benefit from that as well :) @"unclejack"

vanillestorms

Banned
What do you even talk about with a chick in a club? I'm totally inexperienced when it comes to approaching in clubs and I believe it is different in the East than in the West.

unclejack

Normie
I just meant that I'm aware of my weaknesses and i'm not surprised when I get rejected. I expect it. And it does seem to hurt less over time. It still hurts, but not enouogh to stop me from trying again if i'm feeling brave and there's a hot girl near me. And occasionally you get some positive feedback. I also have a fair few single friends I go drinking with, and they generally tend to get rejected by the pretty girlss I go for, too. Makes me feel more normal. Being redpilled just reduces the frustration/confusion of being rejected and the over-analysis of 'why'. Being redpilled you basically have a good idea of 'why' they rejected you. I also know that if one is brave enough to really play the numbers game, they definitely increase their chances.

MorphIncel

Slayer
vanillestorms said:
What do you even talk about with a chick in a club? I'm totally inexperienced when it comes to approaching in clubs and I believe it is different in the East than in the West.
Nromalfag shit with a bit of humor & teasing. And if you like, add a bit of sublte brag. But you can get away with normal fag shit, optional is humor and teasing..

What you talk about is not that important as long as you don'T talk creepy or weird shit...if she is into you, she will find everything interesting what you have to say...

so scratch  that "i dont know what to say part" and focus on talking wiht the ones who are into you -> the problem solves itself then