• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

ok serious thread lets settle this finally how do you meet girls

HEROIN

Machine
Joined
Sep 11, 2015
Messages
5,281
Reputation
7
like at all even for just platonic conversation i cant even get rejected or friendzoned


IRL
 

HEROIN

Machine
Joined
Sep 11, 2015
Messages
5,281
Reputation
7
Supreme Gentleman said:
School
Tinder 
Clubs 
Parties

in in college with positive female to male ratio all the girls are good looking how do I meet girls in college?

ill be going on tinder

i rarely go to parties its not like i can snap my fingers and get invites


BlueBalls said:
Through mutual contacts maybe.

i have legit never in my life met a girl that way
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2016
Messages
414
Reputation
0
She gives you IOIs, and you keep staring at her. Then you try to convince yourself to make the move, but deep down, you are so insecure and ashamed of yourself, that you are unable to move. She gives up on you and moves on, and then she's busy fucking the next guy who actually approached her, while you're sitting at home, crying and typing the story up on an internet forum.
 
Joined
Nov 27, 2015
Messages
93
Reputation
0
work, friends, tinder, online

basically social circle or onlne

no cold approachers

you'll are fucking pussies how gotta resort to online like fuckin bitches

cause you don't know how to cold approach
 
Joined
Nov 27, 2015
Messages
93
Reputation
0
every one on this forum would go out tonight and approach 100 chicks and get rejected every single fuckin time

how's that make you feel ?
 

HEROIN

Machine
Joined
Sep 11, 2015
Messages
5,281
Reputation
7
MewingTillIDie said:
She gives you IOIs, and you keep staring at her. Then you try to convince yourself to make the move, but deep down, you are so insecure and ashamed of yourself, that you are unable to move. She gives up on you and moves on, and then she's busy fucking the next guy who actually approached her, while you're sitting at home, crying and typing the story up on an internet forum.

cold approach doesnt work its all social circle game


Aspiring Pick Up Artist said:
every one on this forum would go out tonight and approach 100 chicks and get rejected every single fuckin time

how's that make you feel ?

idk i feel nothing tbh


Aspiring Pick Up Artist said:
work, friends, tinder, online

basically social circle or onlne

no cold approachers

you'll are fucking pussies how gotta resort to online like fuckin bitches

cause you don't know how to cold approach

cold approach is cope u mong


do u think every normal dude that has a gf ran around on the streets like a pathetic thirsty mong harassing girls?
 

rigidity

Regular
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,203
Reputation
2
HEROIN said:
MewingTillIDie said:
She gives you IOIs, and you keep staring at her. Then you try to convince yourself to make the move, but deep down, you are so insecure and ashamed of yourself, that you are unable to move. She gives up on you and moves on, and then she's busy fucking the next guy who actually approached her, while you're sitting at home, crying and typing the story up on an internet forum.

cold approach doesnt work its all social circle game
HOW DO YOU RIDE A BIKE BRO 

PLEASE TEACH ME HOW OVER THE INTERNET 

LET'S SETTLE THE BIKE RIDING DEBATE
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2016
Messages
414
Reputation
0
HEROIN said:
MewingTillIDie said:
She gives you IOIs, and you keep staring at her. Then you try to convince yourself to make the move, but deep down, you are so insecure and ashamed of yourself, that you are unable to move. She gives up on you and moves on, and then she's busy fucking the next guy who actually approached her, while you're sitting at home, crying and typing the story up on an internet forum.

cold approach doesnt work its all social circle game


Aspiring Pick Up Artist said:
every one on this forum would go out tonight and approach 100 chicks and get rejected every single fuckin time

how's that make you feel ?

idk i feel nothing tbh



Cold approach works if you're getting IOIs boyo, come on.
 

HEROIN

Machine
Joined
Sep 11, 2015
Messages
5,281
Reputation
7
rigidity said:
HEROIN said:
cold approach doesnt work its all social circle game
HOW DO YOU RIDE A BIKE BRO 

PLEASE TEACH ME HOW OVER THE INTERNET 

LET'S SETTLE THE BIKE RIDING DEBATE

thats legit I got plenty of motocross tips from youtube tutorials that improved my riding
 
Joined
Nov 27, 2015
Messages
93
Reputation
0
you should be ashamed of banging chicks through online

it's like playing video games on ease cheat codes

the sad thing is after u fuck a chick online you feel like a stud like you accomplished something

not really bro, u just didn't fuck it up everyone can do that

Banging chicks from cold approach is more of an accomplishment
 

HEROIN

Machine
Joined
Sep 11, 2015
Messages
5,281
Reputation
7
SlickRick said:
AzzRaze said:
Craigslist~


Lol, I actually met one of my gf's on CL. That was before Tinder was a thing though.

OH LOOK

another fake incel


Aspiring Pick Up Artist said:
you should be ashamed of banging chicks through online

it's like playing video games on ease cheat codes

the sad thing is after u fuck a chick online you feel like a stud like you accomplished something

not really bro, u just didn't fuck it up everyone can do that

Banging chicks from cold approach is more of an accomplishment

:stare:
 

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
6,015
Reputation
1,288
HEROIN said:
MewingTillIDie said:
She gives you IOIs, and you keep staring at her. Then you try to convince yourself to make the move, but deep down, you are so insecure and ashamed of yourself, that you are unable to move. She gives up on you and moves on, and then she's busy fucking the next guy who actually approached her, while you're sitting at home, crying and typing the story up on an internet forum.

cold approach doesnt work its all social circle game


Aspiring Pick Up Artist said:
every one on this forum would go out tonight and approach 100 chicks and get rejected every single fuckin time

how's that make you feel ?

idk i feel nothing tbh


Aspiring Pick Up Artist said:
work, friends, tinder, online

basically social circle or onlne

no cold approachers

you'll are fucking pussies how gotta resort to online like fuckin bitches

cause you don't know how to cold approach

cold approach is cope u mong


do u think every normal dude that has a gf ran around on the streets like a pathetic thirsty mong harassing girls?




I think he ment cold approaches in clubs/bars-that's how most of guys get laid.
 
Joined
Nov 27, 2015
Messages
93
Reputation
0
most guys don't get laid through cold approach cause most guys are weak pussies

most guys = try online, if they are lucky to be hot they fuck girls online
if not hot enough online = 0 percent success online and try to get lucky through WORK 

online is the worst tbh i am jelous of all you faggot online slayers

u just take a shit and order sex

wtf is that ? 

that's no accomplishment
 

HEROIN

Machine
Joined
Sep 11, 2015
Messages
5,281
Reputation
7
Aspiring Pick Up Artist said:
most guys don't get laid through cold approach cause most guys are weak pussies

most guys = try online, if they are lucky to be hot they fuck girls online
if not hot enough online = 0 percent success online and try to get lucky through WORK 

online is the worst tbh i am jelous of all you faggot online slayers

u just take a shit and order sex

wtf is that ? 

that's no accomplishment

weak troll gtfo
 
Joined
Nov 27, 2015
Messages
93
Reputation
0
so you hate being incel but you don't feel bad that other guys have it easer than you on god like mode just because their face ? Shit I can't think of a more unfair thing in life between a hot guy and an ugly guy

with cold approach it is an EVEN PLAYING FIELD


the reason why is because these so called online slayers

that doesn't translate as easy into cold approach

i've seen lots of online/social circle slayers look like shit in field
 
Top