OK im rock bottom i really dont know what to do anymore

iftsj

Banned
i had one week of holiday and since my life is shit, instead of going skying and fucking 7+ hqnp bitches everytnight in a condo in the alpes like gl guys do i stayed at home and ate cherrios and lived in my filfth.
i went out for a poker with my incels friends and i was so pissed off for nothing since im incelraging hard i went crazy on them and attacked them . now i dont want to see them anymore i cant stand seeing them everyday , each hour i spend with them im getting further to get a gl girlfriend.
I get JACKSHIT on tinder, some user did an exp in sweden with me you see im not trolling, im not gonna write all my flaws again
i feel an intense pain and desperation im fucking sadder than shit
love from even a 4/10 would legit bring me back to life
but its friday and i have not even one option of what to do anymore since i blow off my friends and threatened them to beat them up if they dont stop calling me to hang out. anyway i couldnt stand going out with incels and doing incel shit anymore

so im back to nothing
i got no perspective for future since i got shit degree and shit job
nota single girl in sight

fuck my life tbh

iftsj said:
i had one week of holiday and since my life is shit, instead of going skying and fucking 7+ hqnp bitches everytnight in a condo in the alpes like gl guys do i stayed at home and ate cherrios and lived in my filfth.
i went out for a poker with my incels friends and i was so pissed off for nothing since im incelraging hard i went crazy on them and attacked them . now i dont want to see them anymore i cant stand seeing them everyday , each hour i spend with them im getting further to get a gl girlfriend.
I get JACKSHIT on tinder, some user did an exp in sweden with me you see im not trolling, im not gonna write all my flaws again
i feel an intense pain and desperation im fucking sadder than shit
love from even a 4/10 would legit bring me back to life
but its friday and i have not even one option of what to do anymore since i blow off my friends and threatened them to beat them up if they dont stop calling me to hang out. anyway i couldnt stand going out with incels and doing incel shit anymore

so im back to nothing
i got no perspective for future since i got shit degree and shit job
nota single girl in sight

fuck my life tbh
just lay down and rot. it is over boyo.

iftsj

Banned
Dentist said:
you never met with that girl off tinder u were bragging about did u? I thought as much
i didnt brag wtf they were uglies
i was supposed to meet them but i say i was out of town and that ill call them later
i didnt call them

short man

Slayer
Read this:
http://articles.latimes.com/1990-09-16/news/vw-1160_1_male-face

In addition to that your attitude screams desperation and that's a chicks repellent. Unfortunately it's like an oxymoron because they less desperate are the ones who already have, but it is what it is. Best bet for you is you work on yourself  and stop depending on others to make you happy. Find something to do with your life that gives you joy and ambition.

Looks do matter, but personality has to match it.

iftsj

Banned
short man said:
Read this:

In addition to that your attitude screams desperation and that's a chicks repellent. Unfortunately it's like an oxymoron because they less desperate are the ones who already have, but it is what it is. Best bet for you is you work on yourself  and stop depending on others to make you happy. Find something to do with your life that gives you joy and ambition.

fuck its over
i got the exact oppsite of what attract women
i got big nose and not wide cheekbones
its a fcking nightmare

ONLY THING THAT GIVE ME JOY AND AMBITION IS WOMAN

i coped for 24 years with other shit but now im fed up
i studied philosophy , music and shit but its all cope
only thing that matter is a hot woman

Happy Rotter

Slayer
I know exactly how you feel OP.

Just got home from work and no plans for the entire weekend. I don't even live near any of my friends.

Have a shit degree and a shit job. No prospects and no future.

Just want to die already tbh. I work really hard all week every week with nothing to look forward to, and I'm not really saving any money.

I have 13 days of annual leave I need to take before the summer but I have no plans. Will probably just end up taking the days off work, just to end up laying on my bed browsing Lookism on my phone.

iftsj

Banned
Happy Rotter said:
I know exactly how you feel OP.

Just got home from work and no plans for the entire weekend. I don't even live near any if NY friends.

Have a shit degree and a shit job. No prospects and no future.

Just want to die already tbh. I work really hard all week every week with nothing to look forwar

I have 13 days of annual leave I need to take before the summer but I have no plans. Will probably just end up taking the days off work, just to end up laying on My bed browsing Lookism on my phone.
 [video=youtube]

Nyhil

Slayer
iftsj said:
Dentist said:
you never met with that girl off tinder u were bragging about did u? I thought as much
i was supposed to meet them but i say i was out of town and that ill call them later
i didnt call them
:facepalm:

I'm going to Nice just to find you and kill you.

I hate normalfags vocels
:jsan:

iftsj

Banned
Nyhil said:
iftsj said:
i didnt call them

I hate normalfags vocels
shut the fuck up your vocel too
if i didnt call its because i knew it was gonna end bad
i dont even have shoes that arent destroyed by mud and shit, my only jean dont fit me at all, my coat is from a low class dirthole, and my sweaters are shit
also im a mess irl and wont even know what to say to her
im boring as fuck too and cant concentrate cause of too much weed smoking
she would litteraly think im crazy

if i go there and she reject me and i have to come back home alone ill kill myself i wont risk that so soon
i rather cope till i go low bf and then end it if it dont work
[hr]
Adalia Rose on Roids said:
you should try roids
srs
i know i think it could save me too BUT
i dont want to fuck my balls up i want to have a son someday
im too lazy to reasearch and find a way to get them etc...
if it was easy i would do it
also it would bring me to beast mode im in respectable shape right now (6ft1 185lbs) i dont think my body is holding me back so much as not bringing me the bonus roids would get me

Nyhil

Slayer
iftsj said:
Nyhil said:

I hate normalfags vocels
shut the fuck up your vocel too
if i didnt call its because i knew it was gonna end bad
i dont even have shoes that arent destroyed by mud and shit, my only jean dont fit me at all, my coat is from a low class dirthole, and my sweaters are shit
also im a mess irl and wont even know what to say to her
im boring as fuck too and cant concentrate cause of too much weed smoking
she would litteraly think im crazy

if i go there and she reject me and i have to come back home alone ill kill myself i wont risk that so soon
i rather cope till i go low bf and then end it if it dont work
mirin

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Fuck your balls up? jesus christ. Just use HCG and they will be fine.

Your problem is that you lack initiative and motivation. You got all the tools in the toolbox, physically speaking. Figure out what you want with your life and then take a step by step approach to achieve it.

offthewall

Slayer
Legit brah! Come to Ireland and we have a night out together..

S
A
L
U
D
S
O
I
R
E

short man

Slayer
Dentist said:
short man said:
Read this:

what is this bluepill i see before me? 

Women cant tell a mans attitude from pics unless hes deliberately mean mugging, scowling or looking horribly depressed. 

The motivation to work on yourself is also not there if you cant get women
, its a basic human need.
Women are very good at reading cues in the eyes and that can be seen in pictures as well. You guys are also stuck on the idea of online dating as opposed to just going outside. Besides I have never used online dating anyways.

Like I said, it's an oxymoron because the less women you get the more desperate you become and the more desperate the less likely you are to get a woman.
[hr]
JustTheWayYouAre said:
@"short man"

Long time no see. How are you doing?
Doing pretty good as usual. :)
[hr]
JustTheWayYouAre said:
@"short man"

Long time no see. How are you doing?
Doing pretty good as usual. :)