• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Black Pill OK I have subhuman genetics but

GeneticJoke

FutureDarkAlleyCityUnit is now following me
I refuse to accept that I'm actually deformed or disfigured like people have been saying recently. Not just on here but someone said it on ********* too.

If I'm actually deformed or disfigured why has no doctor ever diagnosed me with this ? Plus I most likely don't have Klinefelter due to body hair, testosterone levels within "normal" range (not even the lower end of it, more than 700 ng/dl when tested last year) and normal size testicles. Some people with KS aren't even tall and have BIG dicks despite small balls (most KS people have small balls).

AscendingSweetPotato

Morning wood
Autists

GeneticJoke

@participant

the amount of misery you have caused people by subjecting them to your disfigured appearance

sFpIpJj.jpg

How is my body worse than this guy for example ? And as for my face, the only actual "disfigurements" are from being attacked twice (nose has a bridge from 1st time and lower third slopes to one side as a result of 2nd), not genetics. Plus the reason my teeth are bad is bulimia.

I get that I have the worst genetics imaginable, I am not disputing this for one second but actually disfigured is something else.

currylife

Machine
@participant

View attachment 42553

How is my body worse than this guy for example ? And as for my face, the only actual "disfigurements" are from being attacked twice (nose has a bridge from 1st time and lower third slopes to one side as a result of 2nd), not genetics. Plus the reason my teeth are bad is bulimia.

I get that I have the worst genetics imaginable, I am not disputing this for one second but actually disfigured is something else.
dude u r a sexy motherfucker.

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
@participant

View attachment 42553

i was just trying to get inside your head, you're not bad looking, and i actually think you're a funny character

the people talking shit on you aren't me okay? can we just come to terms?

just_a_life

Champion
no one here thinks your problems are your looks here, only you

you display clear signals of autism and other mental illnesses which are your biggest problems by far

GeneticJoke

i was just trying to get inside your head, you're not bad looking, and i actually think you're a funny character

the people talking shit on you aren't me okay? can we just come to terms?

It's not just you who says it tbh, others do too. Someone on *** who is 2/10 facially laughed at me calling me a deformedcel over a body pic. So I snapped and sent him a PM "bragging" which broke the forum rules, he exposed it on the forum and I was banned.

Xander94

Champion
Dont pay attention to what people say on these forums man ....