Ok i deleted my tinder after one week Time for Results and redpill

iftsj

Banned
So its time for results . I had about 25 matches, not a single over 6/10 and 90% sub5, the most ugly messaged me first and didnt responded when i responded later and only 70% talked to me after i initiated but they didnt want to meet up upfront they were trying to betacuck me and i got only 1 legit number except for the jb who teased me. So 1 match with the black girls and it will be over as soon as we meet since my pics are cherry picked and im shit irl. You guys dont know how to rate men , gurls like robust prettyboys and im a fucking disgracefull mongoloid with cartoon huge nose ears and upper third and fucked up teeth and list goes on an on. So lets stop this fuking cope i legit cant take it anymore im gonna go fap and ldar like the mong i am cause its litterally written on my face anyway. Another proof that mind=body. Ill never compete with slayers and i refuse to be a betacuck. I GIVE UP

iftsj

Banned
Pathologically Lonesome said:
Just be NT :giggle:

This. Proof nobody know shit on this forum. If im incel its cause im ugly not cause i dont like tv ffs.

iftsj

Banned
damnson said:
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]noto disu shitto agen[/font]

Its just i cant accept im shit but ill have to go threw this everytime reality hit me in the face. Its difficult to accept your ugly , and i coped for so long its hard to throw all out. This is truth tbh when i think im gl im deluded and spastic. I AM UGLY . It fucking hurts cause when i see a gl girl i FEEL and i know girls must FEEL when they see a gl guy. But never will FEEL for me (except uglies maybe if im lucky) i feel robbed of life, i go out half the world is fuking hot girls in yoga pants with asshole and cunt out, all dolled up and perfumed and i cant even touch , its forbidden and innaccessible. I feel like a fuking slave. My pain is deep and here to stay

Slayer

Normie
The guy with the 99th percentile chin is bordering ER

Mughal

Banned
iftsj said:
damnson said:

Its just i cant accept im shit but ill have to go threw this everytime reality hit me in the face. Its difficult to accept your ugly , and i coped for so long its hard to throw all out. This is truth tbh when i think im gl im deluded and spastic. I AM UGLY . It fucking hurts cause when i see a gl girl i FEEL and i know girls must FEEL when they see a gl guy. But never will FEEL for me (except uglies maybe if im lucky) i feel robbed of life, i go out half the world is fuking hot girls in yoga pants with asshole and cunt out, all dolled up and perfumed and i cant even touch , its forbidden and innaccessible. I feel like a fuking slave. My pain is deep and here to stay

Aren't you the guy that claims to have a 9 inch dick? Or was that someone else?

:tyson:

Nyhil

Slayer
iftsj said:
So its time for results . I had about 25 matches, not a single over 6/10 and 90% sub5, the most ugly messaged me first and didnt responded when i responded later and only 70% talked to me after i initiated but they didnt want to meet up upfront they were trying to betacuck me and i got only 1 legit number except for the jb who teased me. So 1 match with the black girls and it will be over as soon as we meet since my pics are cherry picked and im shit irl. You guys dont know how to rate men , gurls like robust prettyboys and im a fucking disgracefull mongoloid with cartoon huge nose ears and upper third and fucked up teeth and list goes on an on. So lets stop this fuking cope i legit cant take it anymore im gonna go fap and ldar like the mong i am cause its litterally written on my face anyway. Another proof that mind=body. Ill never compete with slayers and i refuse to be a betacuck. I GIVE UP

thats what happens when you get amogged in motions by a legit slayer

:lmfao:

lookz

Chad
Mughal said:
iftsj said:

Aren't you the guy that claims to have a 9 inch dick? Or was that someone else?

:tyson:

Its him

iftsj

Banned
I got chin and dick but it dont matter when the rest is shit

Whitecel

Banned
#1 your tinder game is shit based off the pic of the convo you put. stop trying to get to know them and tease them

#2 if you have a big dick, mention it in your bio because you're only trying to fuck anyway and you'll attract girls that only want to fuck.

#3 you have a mong bad boyface and don't look beta so fucking wear a hat and smile and fix your teeth and you're set.

you'll have 6-7/10s wanting to fuck you

iftsj

Banned
Nyhil said:
iftsj said:

Your shit too your a fucking virgin fapping and premature ejaculating on cam for uglies playing angle game for your smal cockand thinking hes a slayer

Nyhil

Slayer
iftsj said:
Nyhil said:

Your shit too your a fucking virgin fapping and premature ejaculating on cam for uglies playing angle game for your smal cockand thinking hes a slayer

if that helps you sleep at night baby face then so believe it

ill be updating you on my success ill post a video of me and a hottie tonight im waiting you on SB

igesio

Banned
iftsj said:
damnson said:

This.. ,feels

bookmarked

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
iftsj said:

LOL 

Your genetic flaw is exactly the same as mine. Your midface is just a little bit too long, your cheekbones are just a little bit too flat, and your face is just a little too narrow.

I made a thread about this, it's why your face is objectively in the average range despite having "slayer features"

http://lookism.net/Thread-Theory-Facial-attractiveness-is-genetically-simple-MUST-READ-IF-HIGH-IQ

Lel

Gigachad
i still think you got cucked by your bad quality pics and location

what you say is legit but it doesn't apply to you imo

at least you can't be sure about it without ideal pics

iftsj

Banned
What would happen if you put "9x6 dick " in the tinder description? Anyone tried this?