Lel

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
6,249
Reputation
1,047



fuuuuuuark LEGIT 7/10

our bipolar caveman is ascending  :crying:





S


L


A


Y


E


R
 

Lonoisagod

Incel
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
410
Reputation
0
paulus said:
iftsj said:
I got big skull and masc and 6ft1 . But i lack aesthetics and bf%. I wish i could get a gl girl, not some instagram model i dont care bout theses bitches anyway. Also i dont know what to expect, if i match uglies i guess im ugly then legit
The first one isnt ugly...but u will blow it up anyways
stop discourgaging the site's fave mong, you mong.

He should just open up with normal openers and keep the convo steady...no need for 11/10 social skills to keep an interested girl interested in you.
If they really like him, it will escalate fast.

#powahtothesaviormong #willkeepprayingforourmong
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
3,157
Reputation
4
Don't take frontals, your nose is disgusting.

You look the guy who should visit village bars or pick fights at a nightclub to get pussy moist.
 

Lonoisagod

Incel
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
410
Reputation
0
The Masked Magician said:
Don't take frontals, your nose is disgusting.

You look the guy who should visit village bars or pick fights at a nightclub to get pussy moist.
Mong-like cope right there.


Trust me, girls don't think the same way as you do when it comes to his nose.
 

iftsj

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
8,195
Reputation
5
Dentist said:
iftsj said:
Why will i blow if up? What should i do? I dont care ill do it shes my best match ill try to fuck her at least
Dunno what to say. If u think either that girl or the blonde are ugly you are an overly entitled cunt

You are max a 6 imo so you should be very happy with that
Did you got matches in nice? Why the fuck would this mean im entitled, theyre a average and im ugly, i dont think im too good for them your crazy, just rating them. Also they have only match i wont even fuck them chances are
[hr]
Lonoisagod said:
The Masked Magician said:
Don't take frontals, your nose is disgusting.

You look the guy who should visit village bars or pick fights at a nightclub to get pussy moist.
Mong-like cope right there.


Trust me, girls don't think the same way as you do when it comes to his nose.
I hate my nose and depresse about it. You think girl see this different?
 

iftsj

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
8,195
Reputation
5
Dentist said:
iftsj said:
Did you got matches in nice? Why the fuck would this mean im entitled, theyre a average and im ugly, i dont think im too good for them your crazy, just rating them. Also they have only match i wont even fuck them chances are
[hr]

I hate my nose and depresse about it. You think girl see this different?
You think that Laura girl is average? Shes obviously well above average. This is my point, u think a girl like that is 'average'. in that case you better get used to 'average' because that is all your gonna get and most men would kill for that.

yeh i had a couple matches. usually in another country i wouldve got 30+ by now but i only got 4 in nice, its fucking hard, il give u that.

http://imgur.com/XQrRXyA




so elouana is what id call a 5. completely average looking, flat midface etc. Illiana is like a 4.

ur matches were better but its still not good enough for u is it?
http://imgur.com/Co9oSSihttp://imgur.com/g5ZM4xShttp://imgur.com/XQrRXyA
Fuck off yours are better, illiana and valentine are fuking hot. Are you a slayer? Valentine is hot as fuck
 

iftsj

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
8,195
Reputation
5
Lonoisagod said:
Yes, just lol you think that guys here know how to rate guys.
Lol you were one of the most critical about me
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
3,157
Reputation
4
Lonoisagod said:
Yes, just lol you think that guys here know how to rate guys.
Cope on.

He is obviously only niche good looking for white trash/working class primitive women.

Objectivelly he is a 6, but he looks too robust (hypermasculine?) and intimidating to the average woman, especially to younger ones.

No universal sex appeal as par course for a 6/10 obviously.
 

iftsj

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
8,195
Reputation
5
Dentist said:
Man if u can get Laura out for a drink u should do it. What does she look like in the other pics?

that blonde chick on mine is ugly as fuck, and no im not a slayer at all
I know ill try, i send her a mess right now she didnt respond
 

Lonoisagod

Incel
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
410
Reputation
0
The Masked Magician said:
Lonoisagod said:
Yes, just lol you think that guys here know how to rate guys.
Cope on.

He is obviously only niche good looking for white trash/working class primitive women.

Objectivelly he is a 6, but he looks too robust (hypermasculine?) and intimidating to the average woman, especially to younger ones.

No universal sex appeal as par course for a 6/10 obviously.
Lmao, none of his matches are low class white trash women :lol: :lol:
[hr]
laydownandrot said:
Fucking mong
Legit.
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,755
Reputation
2
holy crap dude ur dom af

U probably wont clean up on tinder though, you look intimidating. you should try bars/nightclubs
 

iftsj

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
8,195
Reputation
5
Dentist said:
iftsj said:
I know ill try, i send her a mess right now she didnt respond
dont say anything too aspie

screenshot the convo please i want to know how u speak like
Its french tbh.  I said "hi do you want to marry me if not just fuck if not suck my dick if not ill rape you" then i put a motherfucking smiley face. Thats what gurls get wet too.  :g:
 

RealRob

Moderator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,534
Reputation
1,191




You look great, 8/10 sex appeal. However you probably wont do that well online, probably lots of 5s and 6s.

Irl however, you will do very well if you get your shit together and make your personality to be congruent with your looks, IE assertive, masculine, dominant, straight to the point, sexual and somewhat aggressive. 

Acting shy and weird IRL will absolutely kill any chanses.
 

iftsj

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
8,195
Reputation
5
LowInhibBadboy said:
I want to punch ur chin so bad
You would break your hand
[hr]
RealRob said:




You look great, 8/10 sex appeal. However you probably wont do that well online, probably lots of 5s and 6s.

Irl however, you will do very well if you get your shit together and make your personality to be congruent with your looks, IE assertive, masculine, dominant, straight to the point, sexual and somewhat aggressive. 

Acting shy and weird IRL will absolutely kill any chanses.
I feel more confident and lo inhib on no fap but i keep relapsing every 7 days, i got to keep the no fap longer but i cant even sleep etc...
 

RealRob

Moderator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,534
Reputation
1,191
Go out and talk with women