kibo

Chad
remove the first and leave the second pic

Dentist said:
slayerfacedincel said:
you will get matches but mostly with ugly or fat girls. the second pic is ok, the first is shit.

I have 148 matches radius only 20kilometers and all are 6+ even some instragram girls with 35k followers.
My match rate is almost 80%
I don't understand the point of this. Why did you write this? You must be ethnic
The point is as a 5-6 you will get matches but with trash tier girls. If you aren't getting any matches, you're sub5.

Lonoisagod

Incel
Mong slayer!

You need more pictures like the one taken in the car to increase the atractiviness of your mongness.

The first mong mugs look very low quality and like they were taken with a webcam....those kind of mong mugs don't work in dating sites/apps.

Either you get yourself a new camera for better mong mugs or try your best to take mong mugs of  the same quality as that car mong selfie.

And if you couldn't do  any of the mentioned above, then just use the car mong selfie solo for now .

Mong out!

Brio

Slayer
WTF your chin is big and you look DOM but at the same time low class.

Lel

Gigachad
lel inb4 he gets no matches and blame it on his looks

YOUR MONGISM IS YOUR ENEMY BOYO

iftsj

Banned
Dentist said:
slayerfacedincel said:
The point is as a 5-6 you will get matches but with trash tier girls. If you aren't getting any matches, you're sub5.
Ok, fair point
I got my first 5 matches, 3 fattys, a strange looking thin russian , and an ugly/average blonde. Your right i will only get shit
[hr]
The f

iftsj

Banned
Miroslav Chad said:
Russian and Blonde girls are 7/10.
Russian is nice but she s a journalist maybe she just want to talk, other is myspace angled other pics are shit kind of, not shit but bad

Lonoisagod

Incel
iftsj said:
Dentist said:
Ok, fair point
I got my first 5 matches, 3 fattys, a strange looking thin russian , and an ugly/average blonde. Your right i will only get shit
[hr]
The f
You're still getting matches.
Some mongs here aren't half the mong you are and literally get zero matches.

Keep your mong up, you will do better. Don't be such a mong and conclude that its over because of 5 matches or whatever.

iftsj

Banned
Just mong
[hr]
Shiuld i try to talk to one or wait for them to talk
[hr]
Brio said:
WTF your chin is big and you look DOM but at the same time low class.
Why cant you look both?

Lonoisagod

Incel
iftsj said:
Just mong
[hr]
No! What kind of mong are you, man?

You're not a male model mong to wait for them to speak to you. Even if you were such a mong, there isn't a guarantee that they'd talk to you first.

Speak with all of them, just so to at least see if  you could set up a date with one or all of them at once.

#MONGPOWAH #YOLO.

iftsj

Banned
Lonoisagod said:
iftsj said:
Just mong
[hr]
No! What kind of mong are you, man?

You're not a male model mong to wait for them to speak to you. Even if you were such a mong, there isn't a guarantee that they'd talk to you first.

Speak with all of them, just so to at least see if  you could step up a date with one or all of them at once.

#MONGPOWAH #YOLO.
What should i say?just hi? Or some other shit? #MONGSPROBLEM #MONGFUCKITUP

paulus

Banned
Looksmatched tbh - i dunno what op is expecting...a forward grown maxilla isnt enough to make you a mm

iftsj

Banned
I wont mess the fatties since i wont even consider to fuk them if they dong approach, ill mess the russian and blond but i think i need something good or they wont be on

iftsj

Banned
paulus said:
Looksmatched tbh - i dunno what op is expecting...a forward grown maxilla isnt enough to make you a mm
I got big skull and masc and 6ft1 . But i lack aesthetics and bf%. I wish i could get a gl girl, not some instagram model i dont care bout theses bitches anyway. Also i dont know what to expect, if i match uglies i guess im ugly then legit

paulus

Banned
iftsj said:
paulus said:
I got big skull and masc and 6ft1 . But i lack aesthetics and bf%. I wish i could get a gl girl, not some instagram model i dont care bout theses bitches anyway. Also i dont know what to expect, if i match uglies i guess im ugly then legit
The first one isnt ugly...but u will blow it up anyways

iftsj

Banned
paulus said:
iftsj said:
The first one isnt ugly...but u will blow it up anyways
Why will i blow if up? What should i do? I dont care ill do it shes my best match ill try to fuck her at least