Ok. Confirmed. Terry's a 3.5-4

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
I thought she was above average because of her carefully positioned pics and she looked okay on Tinychat but the pig game is too strong in her. Oink oink 

This is your looksmatch 

the girl in the video is pretty cute actually, will never get a non-deformed girl like that :ugh:

V.A. said:
tru 

we seem to agree a lot about ratings.... one thing a jew and human can have in common i suppose ;)
you are a confirmed high standard volcel though
:jag:

my new gear shipment has to make it past customs today, I need it :ugh:
[hr]
Slayer said:
Invisible to any non-virgin sane male

Manny

Incel
GeneticDeadEnd said:
V.A. said:
tru 

we seem to agree a lot about ratings.... one thing a jew and human can have in common i suppose ;)

[hr]
Slayer said:
Invisible to any non-virgin sane male
Where did u order from??

V.A. said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:

no I'm not 

for example, terry's rating? 3.5-4? yeah, i have already said , numerous times, i would be ok with a 4+ girl that isn't fat. i am not a high standrdcel bro. i am simply making an observation that the jew and i have similar ratings it seems. 

also, order domestic... why risk the third reich borders taking away ur test boyo? or just do what i am considering.. literally moving to thailand for a couple years or even more and blast high dose HGH, test, and tren with zero break. i asked my dad and he said if i could find a reasonable place, it would be feasible and he would let me do it, but that i am "starting to go nuts".
You have turned down 3.0+/10 girls which makes you volcel in my book.

There are no domestic shippers in Germany. wouldn't make sense since the stuff is legal in other European countries. Most have reship policies.

@"Manny" probably won't help you unless you are krautcel

V.A. said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
You have turned down 3.0+/10 girls which makes you volcel in my book.

There are no domestic shippers in Germany. wouldn't make sense since the stuff is legal in other European countries. Most have reship policies.

@"Manny" probably won't help you unless you are krautcel
yeah, one girl was like a ~5 IMO, another was 4. 

irrelevant tho if u understand the first thing about me and my goals 

also, go to thailand boyo. u have nothing to lose... tren out.
we've been over this, instead of a silver spoon I was born with a maxilla-retruding headgear in my mouth :ugh:

V.A. said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
we've been over this, instead of a silver spoon I was born with a maxilla-retruding headgear in my mouth :ugh:
srs q... not at all offering this atm, but just give me a serious answer if this was an option. 

i were to rent out a villa in phuket, and me , u, and a few other guys would come live there. everything would be covered money-wise besides food and flight. what would u say?
I legit can't no matter how nice it sounds. It's not just about making an immediate living. I can't fill that gap in my CV, I need to work till I'm old. If I have to quit my current job to get surgeries (once I run out of vacation days or don't get vacation when I need it) I get unemployment benefit for like half a year or so. I'm almost 30, just taking a year or two of vacation from life would end my career pretty much. I guess if I wasn't too depressed to make some lowkey internet startup work I could manage it from thailand and have something to show for even if there's little money (like legit almost 0, not rich-people little money) in it. As of right now I don't even have enough money for all the surgeries I need unless I legit don't have UARS and can cope with a minor genio -tongue advancement for my airways.

The most that's possible for me (and which I'd actually do tbh) is visiting for a couple of weeks on vacation (once I'm through my surgeries).

V.A. said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
I legit can't no matter how nice it sounds. It's not just about making an immediate living. I can't fill that gap in my CV, I need to work till I'm old. If I have to quit my current job to get surgeries (once I run out of vacation days or don't get vacation when I need it) I get unemployment benefit for like half a year or so. I'm almost 30, just taking a year or two of vacation from life would end my career pretty much. I guess if I wasn't too depressed to make some lowkey internet startup work I could manage it from thailand and have something to show for even if there's little money (like legit almost 0, not rich-people little money) in it. As of right now I don't even have enough money for all the surgeries I need unless I legit don't have UARS and can cope with a minor genio -tongue advancement for my airways.

The most that's possible for me (and which I'd actually do tbh) is visiting for a couple of weeks on vacation (once I'm through my surgeries).
do u think i should say fuck it and go for it? as i understand it, everything is legal there? i could walk into a pharma and order as much tren  , test, and HGH i want? all pharma grade/top quality and purity?
if I had your money I would have bought myself express everything-surgery from yaremchuck and would be chilling in SEAsia about a month after getting redpilled.

paulus

Banned
V.A. said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
srs q... not at all offering this atm, but just give me a serious answer if this was an option. 

i were to rent out a villa in phuket, and me , u, and a few other guys would come live there. everything would be covered money-wise besides food and flight. what would u say?
I need ideal thailand vacation :jsan: