Oh no, I heightmogged a bunch of middle school gymcels

I was eating subway alone because i'm aspie. This group of 4 really fucking short kids like 5ft4 to 5ft7 all wearing tank tops comes in. They all  seemed really happy. I get up to throw my food away and their looks turned to shit, they looked like how I look 24/7 a depressed subhuman incel. Their heads were lowered until they got out the door. I look like i'm 14 I can't even grow facial hair and have the body of a 12 year old girl.

FramecelQuasimodo said:
I was eating subway alone because i'm aspie. This group of 4 really fucking short kids like 5ft4 to 5ft7 all wearing tank tops comes in. They all  seemed really happy. I get up to throw my food away and their looks turned to shit, they looked like how I look 24/7 a depressed subhuman incel. Their heads were lowered until they got out the door. I look like i'm 14 I can't even grow facial hair and have the body of a 12 year old girl.
The life and times of a morbidly obese incel.

Chapter 14: Subway Subhuman.

Norwood Cemetery said:
FramecelQuasimodo said:
The life and times of a morbidly obese incel.

Chapter 14: Subway Subhuman.
I would kill to be morbidly obese over what I am a framecel
[hr]
Darkman said:
FramecelQuasimodo said:
Darkman said:
whats ur height and weight
5ft11 and 135 What are you
Almost the exact same. 5'10 and 135.
Were not going to make it

Darkman

Normie
My build is compounded by the fact that I have a pure ecto build with disproportionately long arms and legs and a small torso. Extremely difficult to fill them out even I gain weight. Only advantage is that I look a lot taller than I really am. I look like im around 6 feet tall.  People are usually shocked when I say that i'm only 5'10