Officially rate Jsanza

twisty

Banned
" />
" />
" />
" />So rate Jsanza officially of 10? I rate him as 3-4 range.... Defo sligthly below average  , he need to clear skin better haircut and low bf to be average

chinall

Cuck
2.5/10, but literally impossible to rate any fatties. They might have the best bones in the world but they're retarded so they stay fat.

twisty

Banned
He looks somehow average on last photo..On some photos he is like 2.5 and on other he is 4.. Dunno how it all started about him

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
His facial structure alone is far from terrible.

normiecope

Normie
He could make it to average territory by clearing his skin and getting to low bodyfat AND having a genio.

Sephonisagod

Coper
This is what I don't understand about how you people rate, jsanza is like one of the ugliest guys I've ever seen, so if he's a fucking "3-4" then wtf is a 1??

twisty

Banned
Sephonisagod said:
This is what I don't understand about how you people rate, jsanza is like one of the ugliest guys I've ever seen, so if he's a fucking "3-4" then wtf is a 1??
He is not...i saw many uglier.. At most photos i rate Jsanza as 3 , but at some rare he is pushing 4 .. 
Jsanza is just below average guy who can seems ugly on some photos

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
He is not ugly, that's for sure. But that doesn't mean he is good looking either. He can easily normalize himself with a few easy steps (without surgery), but he somehow identified with his suspicion of being ugly and acts accordingly.

Danny the chav

King of Chads
Sephonisagod said:

In b4 he is a 0
[hr]
But jokes aside, I agree with magnus, the guy is one of the few legitimately ugly people i know, every single person on this site amogs him by miles

Boyo_Doppelganger

Lookism God
He is right there in the basket with physically disabled people, legit 1/10 bottom of the barrel.
He could looksmaxx several points, sure, but he never will.

We´re talking here sexual market rating right?