Chad
HQNP
PenileFacialSurgery said:
kernkraft said:
Can only be NT by creampieing 6/10 daily

Can only creampie 6/10 daily by being NT
I mean how to take away the Autism

Regardless of looks
If you are *legit* medically autistic nothing can change it. The electrical and chemical signals and reactions in your brain are irrevocably, inexorably abnormal. It's *over*.

If you are only Lookism-"autistic"/non-NT due to lack of a normal upbringing/stimuli during your teens, perhaps a faux level of NT behavior can be learnt through trial and error. It will likely never reach the authentic level of a normal person.

James Franco

Slayer
Affinity said:
Step 1. Be born NT.
Depends what you mean by NT. Technically it means not having autism which I agree is something you are born with. Most people here don't have legit autism though they're just socially awkward, inhibited, shy and just lacking in social development in general and that is what they mean by non NT. And it can be fixed to an extent with enough exposure therapy/drugs/etc

Okay look this NT cope bullshit delusion has to stop.

Let me tell you why you aren't NT, it's not because you're autist. 

If your goal is to have sex with a woman, you need to arouse sexual attraction in her (unless you've been dating her for like a few months and she agrees to finally do it)... This cannot be done with good socializing.

Therein lies the problem and why good NT is bullshit and a slave to looks.

If you just wanna legit talk to women, or peers, with no goals of having sex, fucking just do it.  talk to them, ask them about their lives, and give calm non judgmental  replies.  BEING NT IS EASY AF , WHY YOU GUYS CONSIDER YOURSELVES AUTISTS IS BECAUSE YOU EXPECT NT TO GET YOU LAID WHEN THAT'S NOT WHAT IT'S USED FOR , NT IS USED ONLY FOR SOCIALIZING, NOT SEXUAL RELATIONS

Then when you fail to get sex using NT blame it on autism, no blame it on your looks.

Demislayer

Chad
Meet your goals in life= become NT

For me it will be having sex with 10 girls I like in one year