• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Officecelling is worse than death

Giabiconi

Joke
An air conditioned white collar office job is great and don't you forget that. Why would you want to spend all day festering in the same place? At least you get out and get to talk to balding losers around the water cooler versus jerking off and posting on the internet, alone.

Giabiconi said:
An air conditioned white collar office job is great and don't you forget that. Why would you want to spend all day festering in the same place? At least you get out and get to talk to balding losers around the water cooler versus jerking off and posting on the internet, alone.

This is exactly how :lol: office job looks like

Giabiconi said:

Spending your day with fat, bald oldcels makes you depressed, because you know you'll share their fate.

I would spend my day outside instead and go to dinner with my friends or something.

White God

Regular
Workcelling is slavery. I would rather be homeless than take a job as a barista, telemarketer, street fundraiser, transport worker etc etc. I would never work unless it's double minimum wage.

White God

Regular
You're not even a human being when you're workingcelling. You can't even think or have thoughts because you have to constantly do some retarded repetitive task.

If I ever run out of money and my parents kick me out I'll get a tent and illegally camp in a national park. And steal food. It'd be better than workcelling lol.