of ril is so high iq then why did he choose such a low iq field?

competitor

HQNP
couldnt give a flying fuck about school in hs, i just played football and fucked girls

i had meh grades but wrote a perfect entry test for law school to compensate (2nd out of 500-600 nerds). also, money and status.

competitor

HQNP
lost all interest in math when i ended up 15th in my country at 12 with barely any practice

All Might

I am here!
i love good will hunting so much insane matt damon wrote that screenplay at 22.
one of the good examples of scripts being the pinnacle of fiction work.

ProperPlebiean

Important user
Birds
lost all interest in math when i ended up 15th in my country at 12 with barely any practice

If you were that good at math, you wouldn't lose interest so easily. Sounds like bullshit to me, unless you live somewhere like Liechtenstein.

competitor

HQNP
If you were that good at math, you wouldn't lose interest so easily. Sounds like bullshit to me, unless you live somewhere like Liechtenstein.
i literally got presents from my professors because i was probably the greatest prodigy that showed up in that school in decades.

i m just more of a jock type so i preferred playing ball and spending time with friends and girls

still wrote 6k+ pages of law related materials, though, so its not that i magically turned into a junkie loser

btw i was never really interested in it, so there was nothing to lose. my teachers were just begging me to participate, so i asked days off from school in exchange. and got it.

behind the curtain

time waits for no man
no. for the millionth time, you dont bluff/switch plots against legit geniuses. you wanted to check it. and jfl at assuming i wouldnt alter the facts a little, to protect my identity
if i knew the exact details obviously i'd check
the joke is that i didn't actually expect you to answer truthfully you autist

ProperPlebiean

Important user
Birds
i literally got presents from my professors because i was probably the greatest prodigy that showed up in that school in decades.

i m just more of a jock type so i preferred playing ball and spending time with friends and girls

still wrote 6k+ pages of law related materials, though, so its not that i magically turned into a junkie loser
Then did you get a call from NASA begging you to be their new astronaut? Everyone at school was so proud of you they all clapped, the two hottest girls at school even had a threesome with you.

competitor

HQNP
Then did you get a call from NASA begging you to be their new astronaut? Everyone at school was so proud of you they all clapped, the two hottest girls at school even had a threesome with you.
i was offered to skip 2 grades and get a private tutor. most girls loved me but 11-12 is too young to have threesomes.

competitor

HQNP
no interest in astrophysics, just give me a pen and a paper and i m happy. i could derive an entire textbook out of a plate on my desk without supporting sources