observing jordan barret is like staring at a da vinci masterpiece

Danny the chav

King of Chads

Fuck me, just look at his face, the pinnacle of aesthetics (both male and female).

Sure, i know he looks somewhat feminine and androgynous, but in reality i doubt he really gives a fuck. When you look like that you can suck your own dick off anyway tbh. Just think of the dopamine rush he gets from looking in the mirror. He must think he is ascended, the closest thing to a god.

Besides, you can tell he is fairly high test just by looking at those ridiculously flanged zygos, his face looks like its been stretched by a black hole the bones have grown so much. Also, his femine features just make him look young and healthy, it really is a win win scenario

maximus1

Slayer
I think Asap arocky has a more aesthetically pleasing face, but Barret is wonderful also.

maximus1 said:
I think Asap arocky has a more aesthetically pleasing face, but Barret is wonderful also.
What, what the fuck? He's not even good looking. Is this some sort of ethnic cope?

:what:

Gucci_Gang

Banned
maximus1 said:

Tell me what is Good Looking about ASAP Rocky so much, what features???

I want to know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Rotter

Slayer
Lance_Armweak said:
maximus1 said:
What, what the fuck? He's not even good looking. Is this some sort of ethnic cope?

He's about as good looking as a black guy can get, but not even in the same league as Barret, I don't know what the fuck maximus is smoking

Danny the chav

King of Chads
Happy Rotter said:
Lance_Armweak said:

He's about as good looking as a black guy can get, but not even in the same league as Barret, I don't know what the fuck maximus is smoking
Fair judgement

Gucci_Gang

Banned
Happy Rotter said:
Lance_Armweak said:

What are so Good Looking about his Features? What does he have?

Danny the chav

King of Chads
Gucci_Gang said:
Happy Rotter said:

He has a big cock, barret has the pretty face

Gucci_Gang

Banned
Danny the chav said:
Gucci_Gang said:

No. Obviously he's attractive attractive, im asking what about his features that make him so attractive.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Gucci_Gang said:
Danny the chav said:

No. Obviously he's attractive attractive, im asking what about his features that make him so attractive.

Jaw and palate/smile

Gucci_Gang

Banned
UglyNormalFag said:
Gucci_Gang said:

Jaw and palate/smile

Palate, as in Wide Foward Palate?

Gucci_Gang

Banned
Danny the chav said:
Gucci_Gang said:
Palate, as in Wide Foward Palate?

As in broad palate, broad mouth

That's what I went When I said Wide

Furby

Normie
Gotta admit this guy is an 11/10. Giving him a +1 for his epic lifestyle. If you see his instagram it is absolutely rageinducing how plush & carefree his life is. It aint' even about the wealth either. there are tons of rich instagrammers.

Its his looks elevate him. God only knows how women must feel when they view him. They probably faint. Maybe he is gay though (I'm coping).

https://www.instagram.com/iblamejordan/

Danny the chav said:

Danny the chav

King of Chads
Furby said:
Gotta admit this guy is an 11/10.  Giving him a +1 for his epic lifestyle.  If you see his instagram it is absolutely rageinducing how plush & carefree his life is.  It aint' even about the wealth either. there are tons of rich instagrammers.  

Its his looks elevate him.  God only knows how women must feel when they view him.  They probably faint.  Maybe he is gay though (I'm coping).  

https://www.instagram.com/iblamejordan/

Danny the chav said:
+1

Magnus

Lookism God
Lance_Armweak said:
maximus1 said:

you need to fucking kys