• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Objectively I am a 6/10, and got a total of 2 matches on Tinder

After I swiped right on endless girls including black, fat, bald, and gay. You can be a 4/10 whale, and get so many matches from guys. Wow. Tell me hypergamy isn't legit again.

I used for 2 days and got 2 matches. Wow.

H

HYPERGAMY

My depressed bloke let me tell you hypergamy has no bounds

hypergamy is a fucking hurricane that is ruining this fucking nation

with that said you should be ecstatic I know of 80 percent of men who can be on tinder for months with no matches

you got 2 matches mate you are very attractive

Dolly Buster

Champion
Men's power of attraction comes from being abusive and uninterested.

As soon as a man expresses compliment or interest, he's unattractive.

With Tinder, the only thing you can do is "right swipe," which means you've complimented, and it means you're finished.

kill em all

Rotter
Dolly Buster said:
Men's power of attraction comes from being abusive and uninterested.

As soon as a man expresses compliment or interest, he's unattractive.

With Tinder, the only thing you can do is "right swipe," which means you've complimented, and it means you're finished.

Wat

Dolly Buster

Champion
depressedforever said:
After I swiped right on endless girls including black, fat, bald, and gay. You can be a 4/10 whale, and get so many matches from guys. Wow. Tell me hypergamy isn't legit again.

I used for 2 days and got 2 matches. Wow.

Yeah I also got 0 matches.

It's possible that your profile signaled all the wrong things.

But I deliberately wanted to keep it chill and sincere, instead of trying to engineer it for success.

Anakind

Champion
Being a 6/10 isn't enough at online dating. Women rate 80% of all men as below average in attractiveness. So you need to be 80th percentile in Looks to even be given a chance by an average woman. Online dating is the biggest waste of time for all men who aren't elite-tier in Looks.

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
Anakind said:
Being a 6/10 isn't enough at online dating. Women rate 80% of all men as below average in attractiveness. So you need to be 80th percentile in Looks to even be given a chance by an average woman. Online dating is the biggest waste of time for all men who aren't elite-tier in Looks.

Absolutely this.

You also need to take a 1000 selfies until one of then you look like an 8...then have the others of you being super social...so drinks with friends, holiday, travelling, doing a sport, playing an instrument/in a band, tattoos.

Then you will be able to get a 4/10 who has took 10,000 selfies, to pick out 6 pics she has fluked and you can have an overwhelming sense of dread when you finally come face to face with her.

Anakind

Champion
Jawanomics said:
Anakind said:

Absolutely this.

You also need to take a 1000 selfies until one of then you look like an 8...then have the others of you being super social...so drinks with friends, holiday, travelling, doing a sport, playing an instrument/in a band, tattoos.

Then you will be able to get a 4/10 who has took 10,000 selfies, to pick out 6 pics she has fluked and you can have an overwhelming sense of dread when you finally come face to face with her.

Don't even bother about taking selfies. You need to take professional pictures from a top photographer with perfect lighting and everything. If you don't spend those couple hundred bucks, it's over before you even started. iPhone selfies drop your Looks level at least 2 points by default.

Dolly Buster

Champion
I wrote the following on my Tinder:

"If you are looking for mindless fun, and kissing from head to toe, you've come to the right place. Business-minded person who destroys the competition with Hatred."

So, I think I've telegraphed that my intent is simply Desires of the Flesh, and I also indicated that I was a loon.

Both of these are red flags in the eyes of the fairer sex (shitcunts).

paulus

Banned
Op is not good looking

Daily reminder that every oger on the street is rating hinself a 6/10 at least

Dolly Buster

Champion
I probably over-frauded my age on Tinder.

I always put age 25, because I want to be in the search bracket of both JBs and MILFs.

But maybe if that particular photo looked above 25, it erodes trust.

smellysocks

Megastar
I've gotten rated here around a 6 too but I get minimal matches on tinder

People here will throw you a bone and inflate your rating if 
a) they like you as a poster
b) you look masculine
c) you have a muscular frame

vice versa applies as well

certain "6s" of this site will do well on tinder and other "6s" will do piss poor what gives?