numiscers answer me this

IcedEarth

Slayer
let's start with a study, you like science ey?

http://scottbarrykaufman.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/trolls-just-want-to-have-fun.pdf

this study was done on trolls

you can see in the 4th column trolls are garbage people, but what's most interesting is that in the 2nd column you will see people who don't troll only debate yet they seem like they are a lighter versions of trolls, while in the 1st column people who don't post online have negative correlation to the personality traits both trolls and debaters have

based on that you can say two things:

1. trolls are probably debaters who snap
2. people who post online are all mental cases

and I'll take a further step back to give you a broader perspective

I haven't seen irl a very rich and successful person ever have big online activity, they use the net like normalfags for news and torrent, maybe got a fb that they have already abandoned since it's annoying and that's it, they just don't give a flying fuck about the net and most of them has never seen a meme let alone create and share them

on top of that the bulk of people still don't know wtf a forum is and the one's who rarely stumble upon one just abandon it since normal people with a fucking life abhor text based environments, this is why fb had to redesign it's site to be more visual so it will attract more people, this is why they bought instagram

so let's put those together

a. normal people rarely use the net
b. normal people don't know about forums
c. normal people will definitely be clueless of this place
d. should a normal person stumble upon shitty advice he will ignore it like it's stormfront

do you faggots even know what type of people gather here and post?

of course you don't because you are new

this site is full with amateur terrorists, pedos, hackers, conmen, petty criminals, homos, nazis, autists, legit legally insane people ..... and you walk over here boasting of being a bigshot trying to impress such people, why the fuck do you even need the approval of somebody beneath you? you don't you only ask from approval from people who are at least on your level or above you

so what does your shitposting of lifting and confidence and you have made it yet guys here being retards say about you?

IcedEarth

Slayer
sephon said:
Legit... I'm a debator who snapped
pls keep that in mind the next time you post anywhere and argue with people, that they might be worse than you are

BIGPIG

Incel
I'm gonna quote Dave Tate and say "I don't give a fuck about science"

2. I don't post online

3. What do you mean "normal" people don't use the net?? That's all people do these days, if you'd leave your house you would see that everyone is looking at their phones, using the Internet. You silly auticel

IcedEarth

Slayer
BIGPIG said:
3. What do you mean "normal" people don't use the net?? That's all people do these days, if you'd leave your house you would see that everyone is looking at their phones, using the Internet. You silly auticel
people lost in cubicle hell look at cat videos and frown upon their hs buddies vacation pics

you were talking about this? that's useless traffic

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Damn IcedEarth sadly legit

I made a 4chan reference irl and they all looked at me funny

B

BertCel

We werent meant for irl srs, the internet was just the catalyst for what was always going to happen. Most of us still have some semblence of mental skills to function in society, but each bit of data used is a grain of sand eroding at the cliff that is our mental health

A. This study holds no relevance in real life as anonymity on the net removes inhibition and consequences. You really think internet trolls display dark triad traits irl? Hahaha! Trolls are complete pussies IRL hence why they act like badasses over the net. 

B. I debate no matter where I go lol. I've gotten into debates at work with my bosses, police, family, in line at the store etc. So I don't really see the connection becasue most people that debate on the net debate IRL from my experience.

C. There should be a column for people that try to impress over the net its pathetic and sad something I would never stoop to. I bet that column would be akin to the nonommenters in some regards. 

D. Your logic is fucked there are a lot of sites for real life successful people like Forbes which has a very active online community. Most successful people use forums that require a yearly membership or are linked to to a subscription(e.g newspaper, magazine, business) There are sites that require proof of income out there btw. There are sites for college undergrads, professors and scientists. So wtf are you yapping about? 

Also one could consider Facebook a forum with the way people comment, follow topics and debate. So again wtf are you yapping about moron? Lol

IcedEarth

Slayer
ColezRightFoot said:
A. This study holds no relevance in real life as anonymity on the net removes inhibition and consequences. You really think internet trolls display dark triad traits irl? Hahaha! Trolls are complete pussies IRL hence why they act like badasses over the net. 
it applies to this site, there are lots of members who do have issues with violence irl

[hr]

ColezRightFoot said:
B. I debate no matter where I go lol. I've gotten into debates at work with my bosses, police, family, in line at the store etc. So I don't really see the connection becasue most people that debate on the net debate IRL from my experience.
based on your past behavior patterns it doesn't sound good, a dominant person doesn't need to prove he's the shit

[hr]

ColezRightFoot said:
C. There should be a column for people that try to impress over the net its pathetic and sad something I would never stoop to. I bet that column would be akin to the nonommenters in some regards. 
this applies to pua forums and the misc where people lie to get public approval

[hr]

ColezRightFoot said:
D. Your logic is fucked there are a lot of sites for real life successful people like Forbes which has a very active online community. Most successful people use forums that require a yearly membership or are linked to to a subscription(e.g newspaper, magazine, business) There are sites that require proof of income out there btw. There are sites for college undergrads, professors and scientists. So wtf are you yapping about? 
no they aren't and I know that because I worked for very rich people and now I do own my small business which is managed by somebody else, all those stuff that you read in books and harvard business review are a crock of shit, just as fluffy nonsense as pua is to real life dating

[hr]

ColezRightFoot said:
Also one could consider Facebook a forum with the way people comment, follow topics and debate. So again wtf are you yapping about moron? Lol
boy oh boy, I did have fb for a long time and I tried to use it but it failed me since all the people there post for narcissistic issues and ignore you unless you kiss their asses

and narcissism is a disease of the weak, you only need a big ego to protect you from something, people who actually got power don't argue they ignore you or crush you completely

and fb is also a diversion just like watching soap operas, since I never saw a rich person get addicted to it not even young ones, I presume it's working class bs by now to spend time gossiping of others, haven't used it since 2010

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
ColezRightFoot said:

Also one could consider Facebook a forum with the way people comment, follow topics and debate. So again wtf are you yapping about moron? Lol
Strong coping

IcedEarth

Slayer
TheBigBadWolf said:
LMAO DIDN'T READ
start acting like a true autist we got a reaction gif for that

you type in this

Code:
:tldr:
you get this

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
IcedEarth said:
TheBigBadWolf said:
LMAO DIDN'T READ
start acting like a true autist we got a reaction gif for that

you type in this

Code:
you get this

you do know you can just click on the smiley face and click on more, right?

IcedEarth

Slayer
poobear said:
you do know you can just click on the smiley face and click on more, right?
that requires javascript which is disabled on tor

shitposter

Normie
So true, normal people do not post on forums also men who are successful with woman do not post on forums.  That is why when someone comes along claiming to be a slayer, I don't even waste my time debating or asking them for proof because I already know they are full of shit.

IcedEarth

Slayer
shitposter said:
So true, normal people do not post on forums also men who are successful with woman do not post on forums.  That is why when someone comes along claiming to be a slayer, I don't even waste my time debating or asking them for proof because I already know they are full of shit.
just lol