Numisc needs to gtfo

heilsa

Slayer
why not giving them their own subforum like "gymcelling" or sth. like that

modified

hairloss expert
heilsa said:
why not giving them their own subforum like "gymcelling" or sth. like that
Good idea. These guys are retarded and incapable of any worthwhile discussion. 

Quarantene them.

modified

hairloss expert
DLTBB said:
modified said:
Good idea. These guys are retarded and incapable of any worthwhile discussion. 

Quarantene them.
Fuck you I'm one of the highest quality posters on here.
What quality do you provide except bragging about how easy it is being tall/white/buff/okay looking (which we already know)?

What's wrong with your life why you're here at all? Srs.

4everbulking

Subhuman
Numiscers fit right in. You're just bitter and looking for something to get mad at. Flush yourself

ilikedicks

Coper
I don't see the problem, they fit right in. DLTBB is fine. This forum was mostly trolling and race baiting before so you can't really say they brought anything here that wasn't already here.

Anakind

King of Chads
Most of them don't talk about gymcelling but steroids. So it's pretty useful.

Cuck
Anakind said:
Most of them don't talk about gymcelling but steroids. So it's pretty useful.
is there a lifting sub forum here?

4everbulking

Subhuman
MistGeburt3000 said:
ilikedicks said:
I don't see the problem, they fit right in. DLTBB is fine. This forum was mostly trolling and race baiting before so you can't really say they brought anything here that wasn't already here.
Yes but on puahate/sluthate you alway had the members who really were srs that means redpilled/got surgery / told irl experiences and story / persona  (examples : Greg,Strax,Sensedepp,Me, Murdoc,Alienfranco etc) the rest was mostly a bunch of guys that just laughed at us and joined because they found it funny to read our posts etc

however unique guys like that get always less and then what will be left ?
Numiscers aren't here to troll though  theyre here to find a new home

modified

hairloss expert
DLTBB said:
I'm looks maxing. What's your excuse?
That's a fucking joke. You're just here to brag because despite being tall/handsome/buff you're obviously still a mentally challenged loser. I guess I should take that as some consolation that looks don't fix everything.

My excuse? I'm 5'7.5", 3/10, and nonwhite. I come here because it's the only place on the planet (besides sluthate) where people are honest about the fact that it's basically hopeless for people like me with quality women and nothing compensates. It's supportive in that way. It's nice not to be lied to about it.

I came here specifically after becoming rich/successful and finding it made no difference whatsoever with women except getting a few old/fat women and single moms on POF want to meet me. I always knew money/success wouldn't help but people kept saying it would. It gave me a shred of hope. Now that hope is gone.

MistGeburt3000 said:
Problem ist that you can see by their anwers and piosts that they dont take it srs and onyl make threads to laugh at our responses .

even the one who pretend to be srs are weird in a way.

Putting effort to respond at trolls get annyoing after a time.

I hope that it stopps.
Yup.

modified

hairloss expert
DLTBB said:
Lol'd. That explains it. So what would happen if you actually met one of your 1440 Tinder matches IRL? Would they turn 360 and walk away?

If you're serious about looksmaxing, get leg lengthening, shed your insecurity re: your height, and leave.

DLTBB said:
also stop crying you little girl.
Easy to say when you have 1440 matches on Tinder. Even as short as you are, you have no idea what it's like to be unattractive.

Anakind

King of Chads
MistGeburt3000 said:
Lifting naturally can improve your physique and give an alright body after years, dont be a retard just because it hasnt worked for you doesnt means it doesnt work offcourse its a pain in the ass and roiding already after a few months of basics and motivated to diet/train alright makes a lot more sense (if you arent prone to hairloss)
Can only speak from my own experience. I don't have the bone structure and hormone levels to benefit from natural lifting. It's a loser's game for me. Remember: My T levels were measured at below 300. "Lift heavy" alone ain't working for me. :wink:

modified

hairloss expert
DLTBB said:
Hey I haven't always been cute I'll show you how my face looked at 21.

@modified
You look exactly the same. You just grew your hair out a bit, went on steroids, and got a better camera.

Also question still stands: What happens when you meet one of those girls from Tinder, they think they're getting some 6' alphamale and you show up 6" shorter?

As a fellow short man, seriously wondering.

modified

hairloss expert
DLTBB said:
I won't be meeting any of these Tinder girls, I have a girlfriend.
My girlfriend is taller than me, by the way. She is an inch and a half taller.

In the past I would find a way to aware girls beforehand if I got in to any serious dialogue with them and I was going to meet them, it actually never caused any issues. I can make women laugh, I am very charismatic and can hold a good conversation with anybody. That is what has got me in to girls pants in the past. I had a 40 kill count (with some GOOD looking women in that mix) before I had a good body.
The funniest thing about good looking guys is how they always convince themselves it's their personality that makes them successful.

LOL.

Before you had a steroid body, you were still a 6-7/10 white guy in good shape. Of course you got laid. I've never met a 6-7/10 white guy in good shape who didn't. The only ones who don't have diagnosed mental illnesses like Autism.

Try changing your Tinder/POF/Match picture to an ugly yellow/brown/black guy and see how far your "funny" or "charismatic" profile and lines get you.