• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

NUCLEAR PILL: NT THEORY VALIDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
Extroverts have MORE sex: Outgoing personalities can have twice as much action in the bedroom as introverts, says expert
  • The comments were made by personality psychologist, Brian Little
  • Research shows extroverted women have sex 7.5 times a month
  • This compares to introverted women who had it 3.1 times a month 
  • However, previous research has found that introverts are better lovers
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3455260/Extroverts-sex-Outgoing-personalities-twice-action-bedroom-introverts-says-expert.html#ixzz40f7HsFOQ 
[/font]

looooooool @ your collective lives

even introverted women are fucking 1-3 chads a month

FireHaze

Megastar
Extroverstion = Quanitity
Looks = Quality

Also, extroversion and introversion has nothing to do with being NT. NT means not autistic.

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
LOL its about women not men, which renders it irrelevant.

Browcel

Machine
:suicide: 

FireHaze said:
Looks = Quality

Also, extroversion and introversion has nothing to do with being NT. NT means not autistic.

H O P E

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
FireHaze said:
Looks = Quality

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
Sure thing buddy boyo, enjoying the pussy stench of a 5, living the life.

rigidity

Regular
Nothereforlong said:
Extroverted woman= fancy word for slut

not necessarily.

the most sexually liberated girl i know was the most awkward girl i've ever met.  she was so awkward and autistic that she had to be drunk 24/7 to cope with her problems.  that girl got it in with every other guy she met, it was insane.  i never fucked her because i heard she had herpes as her roommate found a bottle of valtrex in her room.

honestly, i'd say introverted girls, given special circumstances like the one above, can be far more sexually liberated than extroverted girls.  the girl i just mentioned had exactly zero female friends because she couldn't hold a conversation worth shit (NO eye contact, monotone, extremely nervous voice, long pauses, and always drunk) and had to get her social attention from getting pounded.