SexGod

Coper
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
956
Reputation
0
Looksmaxxer- Low Serotonin  :giggle: , all the self improvement redditers have this. Can be motivated but never content
[img=181x0]http://leviclampitt2.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/motivation-2.gif?w=296[/img]
[font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]The bottom line is when dopamine is high and serotonin is low, we will always feel that urge to try to get the carrot.[/font]
[font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]We think to ourselves: “If I lose 50 lbs, I’ll be happy” or ” If I have a million dollars, I’ll be happy”  or “If such and such wasn’t such an ass, I would be happy[/font]
[font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]After we lose the 50 lbs, we say “If I get rid of these stretch marks, then I’ll be truly happy“.  After we have the money, we then want more to stay happy.  Once someone is done being an “ass”, we simply place a new expectation on them that they have to fulfill to keep us happy.[/font]
[font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]The target (of happiness)  is always moving. As a result, we cannot hit it.[/font]
[font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]rrot) and a total lack of flexibility (it’s your way or the highway).[/font]

Rotter- Low Dopamine, no motivation , 'rotting' lifestyle , can either be content with life or depressed (low in both)
[font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif][size=small][font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]Because dopamine levels are low,  the ability to focus and organize is decreased. We no longer have that “drive” so lack of energy is a common symptom here.[/font][/font][/size]



[font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif][size=small][font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]NUCLEAR PILL:[/font][/font][/size]

You will never be happy until you fix these imbalances, chasing the carrot or coping will not fix the underlying issues you all have. Find the cause of the imbalance and fix that.
 

feg

Chad
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
4,557
Reputation
0
what's your theory on bipolar bisexual gypsies?
 

SexGod

Coper
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
956
Reputation
0
Reflex said:
Did not read a word
Low T fag
feg said:
what's your theory on bipolar bisexual gypsies?
PizzaSlayer.gif
MewingTillIDie said:
The cause is my recessed maxilla.
Recessed Maxilla = Shitty Airway = Poor Sleep quality = Low serotonin, you can't fool nature. 

Slayers have big airways and lots of serotonin, until they do too much molly
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2016
Messages
414
Reputation
0
SexGod said:
Reflex said:
Did not read a word
Low T fag
feg said:
what's your theory on bipolar bisexual gypsies?
PizzaSlayer.gif
MewingTillIDie said:
The cause is my recessed maxilla.
Recessed Maxilla = Shitty Airway = Poor Sleep quality = Low serotonin, you can't fool nature. 

Slayers have big airways and lots of serotonin, until they do too much molly
FUARK. Legit.
 

SexGod

Coper
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
956
Reputation
0
Cuck is too young to experience these disorders

go rub some DHT cream and slay some hnqp jb, fuck u doing here
 

Lel

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
6,078
Reputation
919
low dopamine can be fixed just by getting out of the basement and doing interesting stuff

no idea about serotonin
 

Demgainz

Normie
Joined
Jul 3, 2015
Messages
1,132
Reputation
1
Don't eat for 12 hours straight. You'll be motivated as fuck.
 

SexGod

Coper
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
956
Reputation
0
Demgainz said:
Don't eat for 12 hours straight. You'll be motivated as fuck.
I do that every day, then I eat healthier tbh
 

SexGod

Coper
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
956
Reputation
0
MewingTillIDie said:
SexGod said:
I do that every day, then I eat healthier tbh
Isn't low serotonin ideal then? for continuous improvement?
Low is bad and it doesn't motivate you, because dopamine is actually what motivates you to seek improvement, its just that High-Dopamine but Low-Serotonin makes you chase improvement without ever being content.

On the flip side High Serotonin and Low dopamine means being content and having no motivation - aka a rotter which is bad

Low of both means no motivation and depressed- which is more characteristic of the posters here than the other two

Ideal is strong dopamine and normal serotonin - Good sociability, strong motivation, and happy.
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2016
Messages
414
Reputation
0
SexGod said:
MewingTillIDie said:
Isn't low serotonin ideal then? for continuous improvement?
Low is bad and it doesn't motivate you, because dopamine is actually what motivates you to seek improvement, its just that High-Dopamine but Low-Serotonin makes you chase improvement without ever being content.

On the flip side High Serotonin and Low dopamine means being content and having no motivation - aka a rotter which is bad

Low of both means no motivation and depressed- which is more characteristic of the posters here than the other two

Ideal is strong dopamine and normal serotonin - Good sociability, strong motivation, and happy.
But if you're content, aren't you less motivated to chase improvement?
 

SexGod

Coper
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
956
Reputation
0
MewingTillIDie said:
SexGod said:
Low is bad and it doesn't motivate you, because dopamine is actually what motivates you to seek improvement, its just that High-Dopamine but Low-Serotonin makes you chase improvement without ever being content.

On the flip side High Serotonin and Low dopamine means being content and having no motivation - aka a rotter which is bad

Low of both means no motivation and depressed- which is more characteristic of the posters here than the other two

Ideal is strong dopamine and normal serotonin - Good sociability, strong motivation, and happy.
But if you're content, aren't you less motivated to chase improvement?
 
Yeah but whats the point of seeking improvement if you can't enjoy it 

Its like a hedonic treadmill on the max incline. Obviously too much serotonin is bad (ppl on SSRI's are zombies with no motivation)
 
// Infolinks