LiveAndLearn

Normie
bignosebiglipethnik said:
not sure if srs

women lie about rape alot
If the woman will get any benefit for lieing about being raped she will do it. 
A collage friend a while ago was living with a girl, he would hangout at my place almost everyday because she did drugs/was a stealing slut. She was about to get kicked out of the house and knew she would be in deep trouble with her parents. Literally the day she was going to get kicked out she called her parents and told them he was raping her every night and needed to move. He never slept with her and her story was shit because it would change every time she told it, and most of the times she accused him of raping her he was hanging out with me. The truth came to light when she had no proof and he had lots of proof. Still, it almost ruined his life. Her parents werent mad at her and sent her more money(spent her money on drugs lol)

It was a win-win situation for her

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Linoob said:

Honestly the only thing separating this guy from Chad and Incel is his fucking neck.

Just have a thick fucking neck theory.
Holy mother of fucking GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

size of ur neck = RATING OF UR SEX APPEAL

EVERYONE should work out their neck 15 TIMES A WEEK WITH TONS OF TREN

RealRob said:
Linoob said:

Honestly the only thing separating this guy from Chad and Incel is his fucking neck.

Just have a thick fucking neck theory.
Holy mother of fucking GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

size of ur neck = RATING OF UR SEX APPEAL

EVERYONE should work out their neck 15 TIMES A WEEK WITH TONS OF TREN
drug addict?

oooooooh, you're so strong

oooooh

paulus

Banned
If he were noticeable balding he would not only be comvicted 4 rape but also for child molesting

dat feel

Lookism God
paulus said:
If he were noticeable balding he would not only be comvicted 4 rape but also for child molesting
:clap: 

i was gonna say, it's not just his neck, his thick luscious hair kept him out of jail as well