• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

NT's catching on to ronalados looksmaxxing

burlesque

Banned
His hairline matured. He's not losing his hair anytime soon. Shitty article.

His dad around the age of 50:

ThePolygamist

Rotter
burlesque said:

balding genes arent from ur dad anyway

:facepalm:

burlesque

Banned
ThePolygamist said:
burlesque said:

80% of the guys I know have their dad's hairline and follow their dad's balding pattern. The "only from the mother" myth is just false. His hairline is solid as fuck despite all the straightening and product abuse for 10+ years

ThePolygamist

Rotter
burlesque said:
ThePolygamist said:

80% of the guys I know have their dad's hairline and follow their dad's balding pattern. The "only from the mother" myth is just false. His hairline is solid as fuck despite all the straightening and product abuse for 10+ years

time to brush up on some mendelian genetics :lol:

burlesque

Banned
ThePolygamist said:
burlesque said:

Why don't you read some of the comments in that very reddit thread you linked?

And why don't you explain to me why my half brother is NW5 like my dad despite his mother's father having a NW1.5 to this day?

Nigger you dumb as fuck. I used to frequent balding forums a shitload 5-6 years back, by far the majority reported that their hair loss was identical to their father's.

The Big Dipper

Regular
ThePolygamist said:
burlesque said:

That isn't mendelian genetics. That fool answering the question is spouting bullshit, why do you think he's providing no reference? He's making shit up and trying to sound scientific. There's a 50/50 chance of getting the balding gene from your mom and a 50/50 chance of getting it from your dad. The stupid "it comes from your mom's side" is a dumb old wives tale.

Legit Theory

Champion
My dad is NW0 with clear skin at 70 something.

I'm NW2.5 with wrinkles and I'm not even in my 40s