• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

NT/personality game redpill

yungfett

Regular
Contrary to what some of you all here might think; being overly NT (basically being too smooth) with girls can actually turn them off. This is because if you act too smooth, too "chad" then they will assume you are a player and write you off. Im serious. Of course it depends on the kind of girl you are trying to game too; bad girls lap up super smooth game, they fucking love it. But higher quality, classier girls really hate overly smooth game. The sweetspot is to be normal NT with occasional bits of smoothness.

an argument could be made being NT in general is of no help to anyone in cold approach environments
if you are ugly being NT just heightens your already ugliness into super ugliness

basically being NT as a non chad is the equivalent of rape to women. you should know your fucking place and don't talk to women

and if you are a Chad being NT can do more HARM than GOOD in my experience actually

all you have to do as a chad is just play "don't fuck it up" game and escalate. Being too NT can cause you to be either too smooth and too confident looking - this is why tinder studies showed chads who acted aspie had success chicks prefer chads who aren't arrogent.

The second bad thing that can happen is if you try to act NT is MIS-CALIBRATION. Essentially you come across fucking weird and try hard - though for chads you have to severely fuck up to lose the interaction it is still much more risky to be NT than to just be normal

let me add that being NT in promiquity settings is most effective especially for non chads. What is considered rape in cold approach becomes a unique personality trait in promiquity

yungfett

Regular
Aspiring Promiquity Autist said:
an argument could be made being NT in general is of no help to anyone in cold approach environments
if you are ugly being NT just heightens your already ugliness into super ugliness

basically being NT as a non chad is the equivalent of rape to women. you should know your fucking place and don't talk to women

and if you are a Chad being NT can do more HARM than GOOD in my experience actually

all you have to do as a chad is just play "don't fuck it up" game and escalate. Being too NT can cause you to be either too smooth and too confident looking - this is why tinder studies showed chads who acted aspie had success chicks prefer chads who aren't arrogent.

The second bad thing that can happen is if you try to act NT is MIS-CALIBRATION. Essentially you come across fucking weird and try hard - though for chads you have to severely fuck up to lose the interaction it is still much more risky to be NT than to just be normal

let me add that being NT in promiquity settings is most effective especially for non chads. What is considered rape in cold approach becomes a unique personality trait in promiquity

elaborate on bold, I dont quite get what you are trying to say

yeah, what most people dont realize is that IRL NT is different than movies NT. IRL NT is actually mixed with a little bit of awkwardness, being completely NT with no awkwardness at all is actually really uncommon and kind of strange to be honest.

HighE

Joke
can someone give me a definition on "NT"? I know what it stands for in the aspie context.

also what is this promiquity setting? do u have a basics thread aspiring promiquity artist?

yungfett said:

yeah, what most people dont realize is that IRL NT is different than movies NT. IRL NT is actually mixed with a little bit of awkwardness, being completely NT with no awkwardness at all is actually really uncommon and kind of strange to be honest.

well not that I've ever been a chad - 

but when a girl is into you right from the beginning based on your looks the worst thing you can do is try to further impress her. If a girl comes up and approaches you cause your a chad, you don't fucking run "game" on her. You already won. Being NT is not always 100 percent a positive trait - being NT can come across a little weird like animus.  Chads have a big fuck up zone but girls are weird and some crazy shit you say from being NT or do could kill the mood of the interaction. 

This is for tinder game too - if a girl matches you I don't think your texting is going to get her in bed. Better to be boring and normal than run some NT "game" and freak the girl out

yungfett

Regular
yungfett said:

well not that I've ever been a chad - 

but when a girl is into you right from the beginning based on your looks the worst thing you can do is try to further impress her. If a girl comes up and approaches you cause your a chad, you don't fucking run "game" on her. You already won. Being NT is not always 100 percent a positive trait - being NT can come across a little weird like animus.  Chads have a big fuck up zone but girls are weird and some crazy shit you say from being NT or do could kill the mood of the interaction. 

This is for tinder game too - if a girl matches you I don't think your texting is going to get her in bed. Better to be boring and normal than run some NT "game" and freak the girl out

yeah pretty much what you wrote. Although I dont consider being NT and acting smooth the same thing like you do.

Enigmatic

Rotter
This forum really can't stay consistent on anything lmao

First it's NT is everything and now being too NT is bad

frankly it's really mental masturbation -if your a chad pretty much you can do whatever the fuck you want to be honest 

like sometimes a chick may want the jerk arrogent chad for a quick domination fuck then the next night the same chick might feel used and be turned off by an arrogent chad and want to go for a chad who acts real nice and aspie so she thinks theres less of a chance of getting used again

If your in a club and talking to a girl and tell her let's fuck right from the beginning of the interaction it could very well turn her off 

But if your in the club you could also go up to a chick without even talking to her and just start making out with her and then lead her to the bathroom and fuck and she would do it

So yea, being a chad you have so many options and such a wide margin for error it doesn't matter what you do and if you lose some.

choicebyforce

Regular
how about becoming super NT/extroverted in the first place before worrying, this isn't even an issue. i'd love to be the jock thats "too nt" to even have these types of problems to begin with because he's getting unlimited pussy

a couple girls dont come around the first time? try again in a couple weeks and see if she's feeling it