NT is a super power i'll never be able to fathom

assburger

Gigachad
theres literally fuking 7 billion super heroes in the world all fuking each other and performiing acts of social ingenuity that boggle the mind.. they leave thehouse liuke its no big deal.. they talk to each other constantly, effortlessly.. they attend each others parties where they bask in each others NTness and enjoy wild NT fun, they work together and make sure to keep aspies pout of jobs.
they have  a MONOPOLY ON LIFE.
the NT OPPRESSORS MUST BE STOPPPED

I MUST REBEL AGAINST THE GREEDY HEDONISTIC SCUM THAT MADE MY EXISTENCE SEEM LIKE THE UNIVERSES CRUELEST JOKE

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
having a short midface would help you 10x more than being NT

assburger

Gigachad
Graal said:
FUUUCK ITS NOT ABOUT LOOKS ITS ABOUT BEING FUUCKING NEUROTYPICAL LOOKS HARDLY FUCKING MATTERS. 8/10s DO NOT EXIST FUCK U. THEY FUCKING DONT THEY ARE LITERALLY 1/10000! FUCK U
cope theyre like 1 in a million

JustLOL

Incel
why you hate on NT's ?

just be yourself bro :giggle:

[video=youtube]

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
assburger said:
Graal said:
FUUUCK ITS NOT ABOUT LOOKS ITS ABOUT BEING FUUCKING NEUROTYPICAL LOOKS HARDLY FUCKING MATTERS. 8/10s DO NOT EXIST FUCK U. THEY FUCKING DONT THEY ARE LITERALLY 1/10000! FUCK U
Legit, 8/10s are 1 in a million.

Also @assburger, it really is a helpless situation from which there is no way out. At best you can put up an NT act like Gandy does (and like I do most of the time), but your aspieness will eventually seep out if you stay in someone's company for long enough.

What you need to do is find the power within to revel in your non-NTness, go out and prove to yourself and the world that non-NTs will NOT be restrained; that you do NOT have to pander to normalfags. The first episode of "Born This Way" (a reality show about people with down syndrome) was titled "Up Syndrome." We need to find a clever catchphrase or motto for us non-NTs, too.

assburger

Gigachad
Sekrets said:
i can't even count how many times people here have said not to be so b/w.​

it's either all looks, or all NT, or all this or all that.  when will you ppl learn that it's a mixture of multiple things.​
define 'it'

:turban:

srs it is all NT tho when it comes to not being incel.. unless ur deformed or obese etc.  (actually fat bbcs slay)
it is a mixture if u want to slay hot girls consistently.. or i guess get a model gf
[hr]
ItWontBeMe said:
assburger said:
Legit, 8/10s are 1 in a million.

Also @assburger, it really is a helpless situation from which there is no way out. At best you can put up an NT act like Gandy does (and like I do most of the time), but your aspieness will eventually seep out if you stay in someone's company for long enough.

What you need to do is find the power within to revel in your non-NTness, go out and prove to yourself and the world that non-NTs will NOT be restrained; that you do NOT have to pander to normalfags. The first episode of "Born This Way" (a reality show about people with down syndrome) was titled "Up Syndrome." We need to find a clever catchphrase or motto for us non-NTs, too.
:tyson:

cope we need death