• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

NT horde congregate at central park to play Pokemon Go

Yeah.. I won't ever be able to enjoy a congregation like that, especially among so many NT's.

The ONLY thing I would be thinking about and focusing on during something like that would be:
My height in comparison to others, My face in comparison to others, My frame in comparison to others, etc.

Don Draper

Regular
IntenseSuffering said:
Yeah.. I won't ever be able to enjoy a congregation like that, especially among so many NT's.

The ONLY thing I would be thinking about and focusing on during something like that would be:
My height in comparison to others, My face in comparison to others, My frame in comparison to others, etc.

:banderas:

Don Draper said:
IntenseSuffering said:

:banderas:

This is why I don't leave the house. The above statement applies to every social situation I would ever have to deal with. I'm much more comfortable inside all day.

Herald

Regular
The amount of disgust I have for how sheep-like normies are...

A decade ago, it was "childish" for my 14yo ass to finish a pokemon game (beat 8 gyms, Elite Four, defeat Champ/Red, DONE). You'd get called immature and a virgin for merely playing a game CASUALLY. I haven't played ANY videogames over the last 4 years. 

Now, though, every cunt has "the" iphone and playing shitty candy crush and stuff like this is deemed "normal". 

Just yesterday I saw these two grown ass dudes on the train hoping to catch a fucking lickitung. That was their sole reason to board the train. 

@"incelsneed2die" Just WHAT THE FUCK MAN.

gaunt

Machine
I hope a demon escapes into our realm and brutally kills them all

Herald said:
The amount of disgust I have for how sheep-like normies are...

A decade ago, it was "childish" for my 14yo ass to finish a pokemon game (beat 8 gyms, Elite Four, defeat Champ/Red, DONE). You'd get called immature and a virgin for merely playing a game casually. I haven't played ANY videogames over the last 4 years. 

Now, though, every cunt has "the" iphone and playing shitty candy crush and stuff like this is deemed "normal". 

Just yesterday I saw these two grown ass dudes on the train hoping to catch a fucking lickitung. That was their sole reason to board the train. 

@"incelsneed2die" Just WHAT THE FUCK MAN.

NT's are mindlessly swayed and addicted by new trends.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
No idea why anyone would want to be like these fucking sheeple faggots