• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Now that i prooved my huge penis

iftsj

Banned
gimme gimme gimme. Gimme back my title you coping fags. Also you could present your excuses and i ll forgive you. Thoses who dont admit their faults go to limbo

Foxx

Average Guy
Gimme gimme gimme those pics.

• Banned

iftsj

Banned
sephy said:
it's not proof tho

u need to put it next to a measuring tape

And you need to stop coping

Invisible

Champion
ugliest said:
Invisible said:
Ou est ces pics??

Envoye-moi le pic

Holding his junk by the balls so it looks like there is too much dick to hold/10

iftsj said:
gimme gimme gimme. Gimme back my title you coping fags. Also you could present your excuses and i ll forgive you. Thoses who dont admit their faults go to limbo

Unfortunately for you, your aspergers is 9x6 too.

iftsj

Banned
Invisible said:
ugliest said:

Holding his junk by the balls so it looks like there is too much dick to hold/10

iftsj said:

Unfortunately for you, your aspergers is 9x6 too.

:jordan: what do you think my size is?

Furby

Regular
The resemblance is particularly striking. For such a quick google, I am very impressed with muhself. Hey itsfj or whatever, this is what you will look like in 10 years, beard or no beard.

iftsj said:

Here's some redpills...

- Women either think you are good-looking or they do not (this is especially true of attractive women as their dating-options are basically unlimited)

- If you were good-looking you wouldn't need to ask you would have either been told or it would have been conveyed to you a thousand times by now in real life. With the strongest evidence of dating attractive looks-matched women (see point above as that is the subtext).

Fuck man its gotta suck having a big dick with a shit face; srs you look like a fucking caveman with that mong-tier face lacking any grace/facial harmony. I am average-sized but good looking (thankfully!). What's it like having a cannon but nothing to shoot at?

iftsj

Banned
Furby said:
The resemblance is particularly striking.  For such a quick google, I am very impressed with muhself.  Hey itsfj or whatever, this is what you will look like in 10 years, beard or no beard.

iftsj said:

Here's some redpills...

- Women either think you are good-looking or they do not (this is especially true of attractive women as their dating-options are basically unlimited)

- If you were good-looking you wouldn't need to ask you would have either been told or it would have been conveyed to you a thousand times by now in real life. With the strongest evidence of dating attractive looks-matched women (see point above as that is the subtext).

Fuck man its gotta suck having a big dick with a shit face; srs you look like a fucking caveman with that mong-tier face lacking any grace/facial harmony. I am average-sized but good looking (thankfully!). What's it like having a cannon but nothing to shoot at?
distortion make my ultra forward grown face look like this in selfies, but in mirror and irl i looked much more proportionate and handsome

GIMME MY TITLE BACK
LAZY AND CRAZY
LE BUDDHA MONG